The MT-07 Forum

Looks like there is a copy cat FZ-07 Forum

1finefz09

I wont post the address becaus eof the rules, but looks like someone else has started a forum and paid Google to be placed on top of this forums actually earned #1 spot in the search results. They call themselves the FZ-07 Forums and also claim to be the largest FZ-07 forum. I checked out their forum and while it says that they have 32 members, when you click on the members page, there are only 19 members.

Interesting that they actually paid to be on top of the search results instead of earning an organic #1 spot by putting up good content like this forum. They also have a bunch of strange French writing on the bottom of their website so not sure if they are even from North America.

I was one of the first to join this forum when it first opened in May and then I took off backpacking in Costa Rica. I'm shocked to see 90 members here.

This clearly is the real FZ-07 Forums and I promise to visit more often and help contribute. Oh yeah, I'm Cruizin's son, am kind of biased I guess but the number of members here do not lie.

Well, they have a right to start a Forum too. Even though, their "Largest" claim does seem to be a stretch. Forum envy is something to be proud of.

We have the best members here. So far, I'm so proud of the level of responsible riders that have joined this forum. We havent had to ban anyone or break up any verbal fights. Everyone here seems to truly care about each other and all show respect. We have a good thing going.

I have big plans for this forum. And the forum isn't software, or fancy ads or paid search results. this forum IS the members who join it. And so far, you all are the greatest forums group that I have ever been a part of.

• Global Moderator

Good find. Good things get copied. Annoying but true. Let's just hope that people who sign up there soon realize that it is not the real thing.

The text at the bottom isn't French, it's lorem ipsum text, basically just filler text used when designing a website or in this case a forum template.

• Global Moderator

They were better before they lost their drummer :).

• Global Moderator

No that was the Sex Pistols. Ipsum Lorum is a Scandinavian Death Metal band. Not to be confused of course with

Archived