The MT-07 Forum

Kriega US-10 Drypack

ugh, that sucks!! 
And here ya go. US-30 Mounted. The only thing inside that bag is my bike cover fluffed up to give it some fullness but there is still PLENTY of room in that bag. 
https://imgur.com/a/dgNs2

Let me know if you want some other kind of angle. Bike just came in and that was pretty much the first thing I did.

Thank you so much! looks like it barely fits, but it fits non the less :)

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 5 months later...

@TwistedTorque

Hey, I got the Kreiga 30 litre back back. SO you thing if i got the 30 litre tail bag that they would get in the way of each other/make riding uncomfortable??

I go the bag and noticed it won't have space to fit everything i need when I'm out and about working at the weekends.

• Premium Member

20 litre came in the mail yesterday! Can't wait to use it; love how simple it is to set up and the build quality.

• Premium Member

Sweet! Since I'm short, I've found tail bags aren't for me.

I've contemplated on getting the 15 or 20 for the nice chest straps and the zipper instead of the many roll-up backpacks out there. I have a roll-up right now and that gets a little old after a while. Love the synch and hole for the water pack on the 20… cus if you've ever had a hydro pack that slumps into your bag, that sucks.

Overall, I like how the brand has made images and nice videos to demo them all.

I just decided to wait since my backpack is still in decent shape. Once that craps out, I might revisit Kriega.

Instagram: @meekmade | You don't need to flat foot a bike to ride it.

The picture of the bag on the red bike looks quite neat!

Always thought about getting one these bags. For now, I just use some free bag, probably picked up at a fair or conference, and strap it down daily with bungee cords. Probably should look at a more elegant solution :)

• 3 years later...
  • Premium Member

I'm going to get some of these bags, I just got the cycleguys tail-bag and while its a good fit and functional I think the kreiga us-10 for a tail/tank and a us-30 for longer trips. I'm researching and hearing nothing but good reviews everywhere.

4 hours ago, fzar said:

I'm going to get some of these bags

Here's my version... Yamaha saddlebags and a Kriega US-30.  It works great!

The best news is that you can get on the bike by putting your left foot on the left peg and swing your right leg around and over the Kriega. The kick stand easily holds your body weight and I'm over 200lbs.

IMG_1303.JPG

IMG_1302.JPG

IMG_1301.JPG

• Premium Member
2 hours ago, FZ07R WaNaB said:

Here's my version... Yamaha saddlebags and a Kriega US-30.  It works great!

The best news is that you can get on the bike by putting your left foot on the left peg and swing your right leg around and over the Kriega. The kick stand easily holds your body weight and I'm over 200lbs.

IMG_1303.JPG

IMG_1302.JPG

IMG_1301.JPG

Like mounting a horse then! Left stirrup and commit, horse's hate indecisive riders.  I've saddle up plenty times before, but I think I might be stretchy enough at almost 40 and 5"8 to throw a leg threw instead of over. I might try both and see if I end up on the floor. Thanks for the pictures @FZ07R WaNaB

19 minutes ago, fzar said:

I might be stretchy enough at almost 40 and 5"8 to throw a leg threw instead of over.

Hey, I'm 60 and 5' 6", and I think over is way better than through. Actually the FZ is so stable mounting it that way that it is seriously surprising, plus it's just easier.

I have a Kriega US20, 2x US10, and the R20 back pack. Amazing bags and system. On longer trips I’ll have the US20 on the passenger seat and strap a US10 on either side. I keep rain gear, fluids, and other stuff I’ll need during the ride in the R20. 

My wife uses the R30 back pack and a US10 for a tail bag on her Rebel 500. 

I’ll agree with @FZ07R WaNaB that over is better than through. 

Instagram: @jayparrington 

• 6 months later...
imherefortheride

@FZ07R WaNaBCouldYou please post pics of the blaze mounting bracket where it attaches to your bike? There's a Blaze system for sale for an FJ 09 and I'm wondering if the mounting brackets are the same. Thanks!

FZ07R WaNaB
1 hour ago, imherefortheride said:

CouldYou please post pics of the blaze mounting bracket where it attaches to your bike? There's a Blaze system for sale for an FJ 09 and I'm wondering if the mountain brackets are the same. Thanks!

I have no idea what you are talking about

imherefortheride
1 hour ago, FZ07R WaNaB said:

I have no idea what you are talking about

Can you take a close up pic of how this support bar attaches to your bike? This is a pic from a FJ 09 specific mounting system, but I wanted to see if yours is the same. 

IMG_0427.JPG

Archived