The MT-07 Forum

Help deciding on exhaust

fzpolice

• 2 weeks later...
  • Premium Member

Did you ever get the Ixil on? I'm having a real tough time defunding between it and a carbon yoshimura. Has anybody heard both and have an opinion?

Did you ever get the Ixil on? I'm having a real tough time defunding between it and a carbon yoshimura. Has anybody heard both and have an opinion?
No, the seller hasn't even shipped it. I'm starting to get very irritated. First, he told me that it was accidently sold on their website, and they'd ship it as soon as they got a new batch. Now I'm being told it got held up in customs. 
If it doesn't ship tomorrow, I'm going to cancel the order and spend the extra money with Dobeck.

• Premium Member
No, the seller hasn't even shipped it. I'm starting to get very irritated. First, he told me that it was accidently sold on their website, and they'd ship it as soon as they got a new batch. Now I'm being told it got held up in customs. 
If it doesn't ship tomorrow, I'm going to cancel the order and spend the extra money with Dobeck.
Sorry to hear that. Did you buy it from the USA distributor?

That seller is legit. Just hang in there and he will get you your exhaust.

I bought mine from him.

That seller is legit. Just hang in there and he will get you your exhaust. 
I bought mine from him.

He shipped it today and blamed weather for holding it up in customs for 5 days. Kind of miffed that I had to contact him twice regarding the location of it rather than him staying in touch with me about it, but I can't blame him for the hold up.

Super excited for it to get here!

• 2 weeks later...

Does anyone know which is the quietest aftermarket exhaust with a baffle installed? I guess I'm just looking for something that sounds better than stock but not much louder.

• Premium Member
Quietest exhaust? 
I believe that would be the Akrapovic T-I exhaust with DB installed
Probably at least one of the quietest. I think it still sounds great though, even with baffle. 

Why can't left turners see us?

Archived