The MT-07 Forum

Motorcycle ergonomics comparison tool

fooschnickens

fooschnickens

Stumbled upon this site that compares how you "fit" on a bike. You input your height and inseam and it will display how you'll sit on the bike. Even lets you put a passenger on it and modify peg and handlebar positions.

As someone who put riding position at the top of his list when comparing features of a bike, this would have been great to have in lieu of finding a dealer or friend with a particular bike on hand.

Another thing I just noticed is that both FZ models are at the top of their Most Popular list, and by a rather large margin!

http://cycle-ergo.com/

• Premium Member

Haha, yeah. I haven't seen this site in a while. Good to see they've added a few more options than just stock/solo.

Definitely nice to see, but still not the same as actually sitting on a bike.

Instagram: @meekmade | You don't need to flat foot a bike to ride it.

I don't think it should be used as an exact measurement, but it's close. I find it really valuable in that you can compare models that you have sat on, to see if you'd be more forward, more/less leg room, etc. Sitting on a bike is still the best, but if this website can tell you off the bat if you're going to be too far forward, or something like that, I think it can be useful.

Archived