The MT-07 Forum

Motodynamic tail light in stock!

TwistedTorque

I'm kind of surprised they aren't sold out already, actually. The last two times they had stock they were sold out in less than a day.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Premium Member
norcal616

They still got both clear and smoke...just ordered mine...

2015 fz-07- Hordpower Edition...2015 fj-09- 120whp- Graves Exhaust w/Woolich Race Kit- tuned by 2WDW

photomoto

My smoked version just came in! 
Can anyone give me an idea on how to install it? I'll probably be attempting it after work if it's not too difficult. Thanks, all!  :)

• Premium Member
ch3rryghost
My smoked version just came in!  Can anyone give me an idea on how to install it? I'll probably be attempting it after work if it's not too difficult. Thanks, all!  :)
It's not difficult at all. http://fz07.org/thread/1938/motodynamics-integrated-led-brake-light 
Remember to take the two rubber grommets off the old taillight to re-use in the new one or else it won't fit snug. You should know what I'm referring to when you get to it. 

• Premium Member

I wish this tail light style and fender delete came stock from the factory...????

2015 fz-07- Hordpower Edition...2015 fj-09- 120whp- Graves Exhaust w/Woolich Race Kit- tuned by 2WDW

suspiciouspackage
My smoked version just came in!  Can anyone give me an idea on how to install it? I'll probably be attempting it after work if it's not too difficult. Thanks, all!  :)
It's not difficult at all. http://fz07.org/thread/1938/motodynamics-integrated-led-brake-light 
Remember to take the two rubber grommets off the old taillight to re-use in the new one or else it won't fit snug. You should know what I'm referring to when you get to it. 
More like 4 rubber grommets and the 2 clips for the screws.

• Premium Member

I installed mine by myself the same night I picked up my bike. Wasn't a difficult install so don't be afraid if you're thinking about attempting it on your own. Do yourself a favor and remember where all the little poppy clippys go! :) 

I picked up the smoke lense. I love how sleek and sharp everything looks with this tail light and a fender eliminator kit!

:: '15 Pearl White FZ-07 - OES Frame/Fork/Swingarm Sliders - Motodynamic LED Tail - Yoshimura Fender Eliminator - RIDEIT Levers - Yoshimura R-77 Carbon Exhaust - Seat Concepts - Evotech Radiator Guard & Pillion Kit - TechSpec Grip - Cyclops H4 LED - LED Turn Signals - Progrip 699s - R6 Throttle Tube - K&N Filters - SM M1 Handlebars - EPFA Pads - Gilles Rearsets - 2WDW ECU Flash - CRG Arrows - Forks By Matt Cartridges - K-tech Razor-R Shock - GoCruise Throttle Lock::

• 1 month later...
squintyeyes

I have a question for those that have done this, IF you opt for the led relay to slow down the led flashes do you still need the resistor harness that they provide in the package? Or can i just install the taillight plus new front and rear signals and the new electronic light relay and they will all flash the same?

I have a question for those that have done this, IF you opt for the led relay to slow down the led flashes do you still need the resistor harness that they provide in the package? Or can i just install the taillight plus new front and rear signals and the new electronic light relay and they will all flash the same?
If you have the led relay, you do not need the resistors, simply cut them off and soldier the connection between the light and the connection.  

Archived