The MT-07 Forum

FZ-07.org decals

Cruizin

Ok, so I am thinking about having some decals made up. And, I need your advice.

1.Do ya want decals? Would ya buy em if they were cheap? Cause, I would have to pay for them in ad advance.

2. Bike decals? Would ya want to put em on your bike? Where on your bike? What size should the decals be?

3. Or regular decals? Bumper sticker saying "Id rather be riding my FZ-07"?

I would show decal designs and let ya all vote on em before hand. Just testing the waters here.

Any and all decal advice would be appreciated.

• Premium Member

Id toss a small decal on my daily driver, and depending on the look, size maybe one on the bike somewhere

• Global Moderator

I would put a decal on my fender below the license plate. Yes, I still have a fender. Now the cantaloupe turn signals are gone I do not mind the fender.

It depends on what the sticker looks like. If it is a regular bumper sticker, probably not. If it is a die cut vinyl sticker, possibly depending on the logo look.

• Premium Member

A horizontal sticker would be a good idea. There's plenty of room on the swingarms. Two variations may be necessary for the different applications.

Pretty boring if you ask me. My wife is a graphic design type and has adobe illustrator and photoshop. Let me ask her if she would want to try to come up with a couple designs.

I would get some bumper stickers if they were made. I liked Guru's designs for the T-shirts...but I think something else for the stickers may be good.... Please don't hate me Guru!

Any decals I buy are usually low key and looks clean. Like it's supposed to be there. An idea is like where they have the mt07 logo on the tail on the euro bikes. Like that but fz-07 and maybe a small .org or forum or something below it.

• Global Moderator
....Please don't hate me Guru!
A Guru does not hate. I only feel love ! 
love_guru.jpg

We will have to realize that anything remotely related to Yamaha, tuning forks, MT07 logo's etc.. could cause copyright infringement. 

I'll call her Betty W
5Th84tS.png

Something along this line for a bumper sticker?

• Premium Member
crazycracka501

Naked torque sticker on my bike, absolutely!  Also, my buddies at the dealership saw my shirt and they really dig it.  I'll have conversation here soon about maybe ordering some and selling them out of the dealership.  I'm not sure what their parameters are with regard to apparel, I do know they sell different brands and do like your concept.

Make it stop!....Now make it go faster!

I'll call her Betty W
5Th84tS.png 
Something along this line for a bumper sticker?

OMG, can I use that?

4F5PAnN.png

Sorry I jacked up the web address, fixed now. And by all means, it is your site after all!

Archived