The MT-07 Forum

The Official Carolina Chapter!

fzpolice

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Anyone on here happen to work for a steel pole manufacturer in Lancaster, SC? If you do, that should be enough info to know what I'm talking about.

Buddy was visiting the plant (he rides a Harley V-Rod but really digs my bike) and called to say there was a graphite/blurple FZ-07 just like mine in the parking lot.

Shoot me a PM if this is you - we work for the same company. ;)

Life is good on 2 wheels!

• Premium Member

Im in Charleston SC. I have only seen one other fz around me, its graphite and blue like mine. 

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Anyone interested in getting a meet together before it gets too cold? Maybe ride up in the Blue Ridge Parkway.

We actually are riding to Blue Ridge this weekend. Saturday, October 24th.

DATE: Saturday, October 24th

MEETUP:
QuikTrip, 1843 W Franklin Blvd, Gastonia, NC 28052, United States
TIME: 10:00 AM

ROUTE:
321N to Boone, then Blue Ridge Parkway down to Alt 74 through Lake Lure, then 9 down to 74. 74 back to Gastonia.

Kickstands up at 10:30 AM.

BREAKFAST: Bojangles, Dallas, NC
TIME: 9:00 AM.

Bump.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
I'm in the mint hill area
Awesome, you're probably only about 20 minutes from me.  
We've got quite a few Charlotte area members, now. What do you all say to a meet up when it gets a bit warmer?

• 3 weeks later...

How's it going guys. I'm Baxter, go to school in Boone NC but originally from Gastonia. When I'm in Gastonia I ride over to Charlotte and visit the southpark/ balentine area all the time. Most of my riding is on the blue ridge parkway or other roads up in Boone. I recently created a facebook group called RideNaked to post about local rides and meet ups. Feel free to check it out and join the group. Once the weather improves up in Boone I'll be riding all around to Charlotte and possibly Raleigh Nc. Looking forward to some group rides this spring/summer. I'll check back on here to see if anything gets posted.

Keep the shiny side up, ride safe.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I know this post is pretty old, damn near ancient, but i'm in SC if anyone wants to meet up and ride

• Premium Member
wickedtwister
I know this post is pretty old, damn near ancient, but i'm in SC if anyone wants to meet up and ride
Where are you located? Maybe the op can add you to the location list. Im in Greenville.

• 4 weeks later...

Hello, I am relatively new to this forum. I am considering buying a FZ07 as my next bike. In addition I am considering moving to NC to find better weather and better riding roads. I would like to ask some questions about NC weather etc. Is it ok to ask it here? If I am posting this in the wrong section of the forum please feel free to guide me.

• Like 1

Hello, I am relatively new to this forum. I am considering buying a FZ07 as my next bike. In addition I am considering moving to NC to find better weather and better riding roads. I would like to ask some questions about NC weather etc. Is it ok to ask it here? If I am posting this in the wrong section of the forum please feel free to guide me.

I don't see why not, weather hmm lived here my whole life. Piedmont of NC

Summer: 70s-90s starts around mid May ends around end September Humid more often than not. Afternoon thunderstorms can peak around 100 degrees a few days of season

Winter: haha what winter? We may get snow we may not. Our winter is more of an extended fall with a few weeks of temps below freezing otherwise temps are 40s-60s. We usually see more ice storms than snow.

Spring dosent last long the transition is pretty quick between winter/fall and summer.

The day can start in the 40s and end in the 70s
We can have 6in of snow/ice one day and 60s the next

Difintely more riding season than not 9-10 months at least. Depending on your temp threshold.

Basically don't trust the weatherman, haha. Hope this helps!!

Thank you.  I will send you a message if you do not mind, so I do not hijack the purpose of this forum thread.

I don't see why not, weather hmm lived here my whole life. Piedmont of NC

Summer: 70s-90s starts around mid May ends around end September Humid more often than not. Afternoon thunderstorms can peak around 100 degrees a few days of season

Winter: haha what winter? We may get snow we may not. Our winter is more of an extended fall with a few weeks of temps below freezing otherwise temps are 40s-60s. We usually see more ice storms than snow.

Spring dosent last long the transition is pretty quick between winter/fall and summer.

The day can start in the 40s and end in the 70s
We can have 6in of snow/ice one day and 60s the next

Difintely more riding season than not 9-10 months at least. Depending on your temp threshold.

Basically don't trust the weatherman, haha. Hope this helps!!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...