Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
belleau1977

FZ-07 graphics?

Recommended Posts

persydonkers
On 4/28/2016 at 10:36 AM, fzak007 said:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Yamaha-FZ-07-Side-Fairing-Badging-Vinyl-Decal-FZ07-MT07-MT-07-/252306887108
 
these will be up for sell again. Messaged the dealer, he said he will reenlist beginning of next month. Im defiantly going to get a set

Has any one with Rapid Red compare the red of these decals to see how close they were?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
mickba

Is the Moto Cage stuff not out there?
.
207843598_11-1412010113-b1742994814f8e7a6016ea82aec7abe7(1).thumb.jpg.878ed4b304f119fa9716a0f5218f5279.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
norcal616
1 hour ago, mickba said:

Is the Moto Cage stuff not out there?
.
207843598_11-1412010113-b1742994814f8e7a6016ea82aec7abe7(1).thumb.jpg.878ed4b304f119fa9716a0f5218f5279.jpg

That was a special edition of the MT-07 you could buy in EU... I don't recall seeing any forum member own one- I do recall one could buy the parts from Yamaha EU but they were costly... 

HIGDONION has a nice FZ-07 cage and rear sub frame cage 😎

  • Like 1

2015 fz-07- Hordpower Edition...2015 fj-09- 120whp- Graves Exhaust w/Woolich Race Kit- tuned by 2WDW
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
robbo10

Yamaha seemed set against selling Cage parts for MT-07s. I don't think the bike sold well and it was dropped. It was a pale version of the Cage-6 'stunt bike' concept anyway.


Just do it! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
sorkyah
On 5/5/2016 at 11:06 AM, xdr said:

I'm still on here, couldn't justify the supporting sponsor cost vs the amount I was selling at the time. They are available on eBay, and I'll leave it at that as I know Cruzin wouldn't want advertisements on here.
 
 

 

Thank you @xdr

we get about 2-3 new users daily that attempt to use the forum as nothing more than free advert. 

I wish the set I had bought from ya lasted longer, crashing kinda destroys decals

 


ATGATT... ATTATT, two acronyms I live by.
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
mickba
On 7/4/2019 at 12:13 PM, norcal616 said:

That was a special edition of the MT-07 you could buy in EU... I don't recall seeing any forum member own one- I do recall one could buy the parts from Yamaha EU but they were costly... 

HIGDONION has a nice FZ-07 cage and rear sub frame cage 😎

 

On 7/4/2019 at 6:00 PM, robbo10 said:

Yamaha seemed set against selling Cage parts for MT-07s. I don't think the bike sold well and it was dropped. It was a pale version of the Cage-6 'stunt bike' concept anyway.


It was a decent enough look, but apart from the crash bars the other parts were pretty naff.

I posted it under the topic graphics because I thought some of them might be copy worthy?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  


×

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.