The MT-07 Forum

DIMOTIV

elton

• Premium Member

You sir have just jinxed me on trying to keep the spending down once I get my bike. Lots and lots of bling bling goodies on this site. The one thing I want to find is a better seat cowl design that's more slimmer like I had on my 2004 kawasaki z1000 that looked like it fit the bike perfectly and also a custom seat meant for riding longer. Corbin has the one piece that's nice but I like the dual seat look. Nice find on this site though!

• Premium Member

Great find! However, I curse you! Better yet my bank account curses you. As Mr. Potato Head says in Toy Story… " I LOVE MONEY, MONEY, MONEY!"

• 1 year later...

They do have some bling but I'm really curious out the steering damper mount. I seen on fz09 forms guys have them but have not seen anything on the fz07 yet. There engine case savers are b é a u tiful!!

Quite a lot of that bling looks exactly like stuff on aliexpress (sidestand puck, reservoir & radiator covers) except with a significant markup. :x

I think the engine protective cover looks awesome and it probably will protect the engine to some degree but to what degree? I'm a little leery about the performance of their engine protective cover. It doesn't appear (according to their own wording) that it was actually designed by way of testing but by calculations instead which means the first bikes that go down with this installed will be the unknowing and first guinea pigs in the testing of this product. Just some brain candy for a heads up.

Beemer

• 3 months later...
  • Premium Member

Hello - I went ahead and ordered their Chain Guard cover. It looks stunning and is top quality aluminum.
Dimotiv is  actually a German company with production in Taiwan.

The big advantage over some of the Chinese companies is that the German DVM (TUV) checks parts for quality and street usability, big difference compared to some of the Chinese garage shops.

The only issue with the chain guard is that is says MT 07 instead of FZ 07.

[attachment id=2305" thumbnail="1]   [attachment id=2303" thumbnail="1]   [attachment id=2304" thumbnail="1]

Love to ride!

Archived