The MT-07 Forum

seats

gtmn

Corbin seats has just put on the 7 seats looks like they have a new gunfighter and gunfighter and lady I have been waiting and checking pretty regular and this is the first I have seen them check them out looks like nice seats

• Premium Member

If Corbin can make a solo seat and passenger seat separate but keep the front as cushy looking as the single they have now I'm game! I like the dual seat look it's like its meant for the bike not a single piece design. I still like the single seat but something about it I just can't sell on yet?

If Corbin can make a solo seat and passenger seat separate but keep the front as cushy looking as the single they have now I'm game! I like the dual seat look it's like its meant for the bike not a single piece design. I still like the single seat but something about it I just can't sell on yet?
I agree with this statement 100%. I think an upgraded seat is an eventual necessary accessory, but the bike needs the double seat design. That is what looks best on it. The single seat layout they have is the reason I'm not buying one. If there was a double seat option, I would buy it immediately.

Just wait for Yamaha's Comfort Seat then. That's my plan. Of course, I'm assuming that they'll bring it over here too.

Just wait for Yamaha's Comfort Seat then. That's my plan. Of course, I'm assuming that they'll bring it over here too. 

From what ive been told, that comfort seat is JUST like the stock seat only with red stitching...no clue why it exists but...yeah.

Um...no clue why the quoted text came out as one post...it wouldnt let me break up the text into two paragraphs...weird.

From what ive been told, that comfort seat is JUST like the stock seat only with red stitching...no clue why it exists but...yeah.

I had heard it wasn't a major improvement, but that it did delay asscramp by about 30 minutes or so.

Side note: at the bottom of the reply box, click BBCode. That makes it easier to keep your text from ending up in quote box. The "Preview" system is quite flawed.

Archived