The MT-07 Forum

Blinker housing kit - No pectoral fin

wooosaaaw

Hey guys,

I ran into this picture from ermax that shows a completely custom housing kit for the front blinkers. The stock plastic has a "pectoral fin" look to it and this picture shows no fins at all. The challenge now is finding out of this exists as an aftermarket part, does anyone have this housing kit or know where i can find it?

blinker-housingjpg_zps2a038301.jpg

Hi wooosaaaw,
I think that the difference you've noticed it's a difference between the MT-07 and the FZ-07 (European and U.S. model).
You can see here the European 07 and here the U.S.
The two parts are the n.11 and the n.13 in either the two bikes, but you can see that the part numbers are different for the EU and the US version.

1WS8411800P0 SX EU
1WS8411900P0 DX EU

2RC-84118-00-P0 SX US
2RC-84119-00-P0 DX US

www.MT-Series.it
Yamaha Official MT-Series Club

Good call, I wander what other Suttle differences there may be.

You do or don't
Then your dead.

To order a tail tidy click
One-off-fabrication.myshopify.com

I was just going to get some flush mount blinkers for bikes with fairings and install them where the factory blinker stock sticks out. So it'd be like the "fin" with a flush mount LED at the end of it. I don't mind the look of the fin, it's the pumpkins that bother me.

'15 FZ-07
'93 Honda XR650L (supermoto/pig) (SOLD)

Hi wooosaaaw, I think that the difference you've noticed it's a difference between the MT-07 and the FZ-07 (European and U.S. model).
The two parts are the n.11 and the n.13 in either the two bikes, but you can see that the part numbers are different for the EU and the US version.

1WS8411800P0 SX EU
1WS8411900P0 DX EU

2RC-84118-00-P0 SX US
2RC-84119-00-P0 DX US

Ahhh you're right! i guess they can be ordered from the UK but its about $200 shipped, yikes!

fricken Yamaha I just took out the rubbers on the stock sigs to move them in, that would have been nice to have the shorter ones
I guess I should be pissed at usa for having some sort of law that says the sigs have to be so far apart
good eye on catching the difference I didn't see it
thanks

• Global Moderator
fricken Yamaha I just took out the rubbers on the stock sigs to move them in, that would have been nice to have the shorter ones I guess I should be pissed at usa for having some sort of law that says the sigs have to be so far apart
good eye on catching the difference I didn't see it
thanks
Washington state law requires the turn signals to be nine inches apart. I expect it is the same in most states. Having said that I am sure there would be no problem if they were a bit closer than that (I would never admit here that my rear ones were only seven inches apart now, so they are not  :) ). As long as they are not ridiculously close together I think you will be okay. 

• Premium Member

You can buy for some Blinkers 'extenders', like on my FZ-07, I've added Kellermann turnsignals with 1# extenders on each side. I love the look and the fin is really not visible. See below

jTXdaM3.jpg

Love to ride!

• 3 weeks later...
  • Premium Member
ch3rryghost
Hi wooosaaaw, I think that the difference you've noticed it's a difference between the MT-07 and the FZ-07 (European and U.S. model).

1WS8411800P0 SX EU
1WS8411900P0 DX EU

2RC-84118-00-P0 SX US
2RC-84119-00-P0 DX US

Ahhh you're right! i guess they can be ordered from the UK but its about $200 shipped, yikes!
@wooosaaaw would you happen to remember which website allows you to order the said parts? http://www.yamaha-motor.eu/uk/accessories/genuine-options/index.aspx#/explore/363270/0|0|MT07|2015/| yielded nothing unless I missed something. Thank you! 

Just to let y'all know I ordered these from cmsnl.com for $118.36 shipped. (Cost will vary slightly due to USD/Euro exchange rate.) I've ordered from those guys before. They don't usually stock the parts so you are going to get them overnight. But they are just as fast as partszilla for example and they can get you all those unique Euro/Aussie parts!

Here's the links to the pieces:

http://www.cmsnl.com/products/stayheadlight-1_1ws8411800p0/#.VP9Y80Z9k7A

http://www.cmsnl.com/products/stayheadlight-2_1ws8411900p0/#.VP9ZzEZ9k7A

• Premium Member
ch3rryghost
Just to let y'all know I ordered these from cmsnl.com for $118.36 shipped. (Cost will vary slightly due to USD/Euro exchange rate.) I've ordered from those guys before. They don't usually stock the parts so you are going to get them overnight. But they are just as fast as partszilla for example and they can get you all those unique Euro/Aussie parts! 
Here's the links to the pieces:

http://www.cmsnl.com/products/stayheadlight-1_1ws8411800p0/#.VP9Y80Z9k7A

http://www.cmsnl.com/products/stayheadlight-2_1ws8411900p0/#.VP9ZzEZ9k7A

Thanks for the heads-up @vodapas, just placed my order; have you received yours yet?

Thanks for the heads-up @vodapas, just placed my order; have you received yours yet?
You're more than welcome, happy to help.  I just got my shipping notification today.  They'll be arriving Monday.  Pretty impressive considering they were ordered Saturday.  So, nine days from order placed to my door.  Not bad considering four of those days are shipping. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • Premium Member
ch3rryghost
You're more than welcome, happy to help.  I just got my shipping notification today.  They'll be arriving Monday.  Pretty impressive considering they were ordered Saturday.  So, nine days from order placed to my door.  Not bad considering four of those days are shipping.
Got mine in. Bike's currently in pieces as I have other mods to also install--how you comin' along? 

@ch3rryghost

I know that feeling. Mine finally got back in one piece last weekend. Just got back from a couple hours of riding! I'll try to post up some pics tonight.

• Premium Member
ch3rryghost
@ch3rryghost 
I know that feeling. Mine finally got back in one piece last weekend. Just got back from a couple hours of riding! I'll try to post up some pics tonight.

Got around to it :)

mm9vNbL.jpg

@ch3rryghost

Very nice! I've been so focused on my Honda that I never got around to posting up pics. :|

I didn't realize your ordered the Yamaha LED signals. Did you get them from cmsnl too? our bikes are twinsies except I've got the little Yamaha fly screen.

• Premium Member
ch3rryghost
@ch3rryghost 
Very nice! I've been so focused on my Honda that I never got around to posting up pics. :|

I didn't realize your ordered the Yamaha LED signals. Did you get them from cmsnl too? our bikes are twinsies except I've got the little Yamaha fly screen.

Voda, I actually just bought them off ebay. Bought two sets; had every intention on running them in the rear w/ the Yosh tail tidy but decided against it last min. Looks cleaner w/o it--I'll hang onto them for a little bit in case I change my mind, otherwise, they'll be up in the classifieds.

Nice! post a pic when you get the chance, what Honda do you have? I have my eyes on the DRM windscreen, but want to get levers first. Drag bars are en route so that'll go on this week, not sure how I'll like it.

Archived