The MT-07 Forum

Leo Vince Exhaust System

howlinhoss

Just saw this posted on LVs Facebook page and thought I would share. Wonder how it compares to the Akra in price and performance.

10397192_10154389965340068_6806067312538161089_o.jpg

10443504_10154389965355068_1277846683061238062_n.jpg

10488004_10154389965315068_6024928614100293563_n.jpg

• Global Moderator

Good find ! Not a fan of the shoe box design. It is still a drawing. I wonder how it looks for real on a bike.

TwistedTorque

Looks ok. Still like the akro a bit more but will have to see how it looks on the bike first before a final judgement.

Just realized I did not embed the photos properly. I will tonight in case anyone is having issues viewing.

I think the exhaust looks great. Nice to have some options to choose from. Also knowing LV they will be priced aggressively compared to Akra.

• Global Moderator

jollyj,

There is a "how to" near the top of the Gerneral Discussions page that tells how to add photos and videos. Cruizin wrote a lot better tutorial there than I could.

Let one of the moderators know if you are still having problems and we can help.

I like the way it looks and keeps the tip of the pipe down exhaust going straight out the side versus up at and angle

• Global Moderator
  • Global Moderator

Still don't like it much, but hey, I am here to serve you !  ;)

Yea this is third on the list so far 
1. Akrapovic
2. Arrow w/ short install
3. Leo Vince
Do you know who to buy an Arrow exhaust from here in the good ole' USA? 

RRokay Raggie

Guest montana07

I don't. I'd probably just start looking up dealers in the US that sell the FZ-09 exhaust and give them a call. Maybe they have the FZ-07 exhaust, maybe not, buy I'd bet they can order it.

ok thanks Montana07. Seems like it will be an exciting fall , as the aftermarket in the USA starts offering more and more stuff for the FZ7. I hope YamaHA can keep new bikes in the showrooms. Everybody needs a 7 in their garage!

RRokay Raggie

I like the LV.

It retains the sharp angled design of the bike.

Kind of like a Japanese anime robot.

Sick.

• Global Moderator

I definitely prefer the Akra over this mailbox design. But the sound will tell which one is best.

And I don't really like the name either. Leo Vince, sounds like that guy that never wins an Oscar, what's his name again?
The name Akrapovič on the other hand sounds like you can fire it at someone.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Premium Member

I saw this post from Leo Vince. It will be interesting to see how it sounds.

Love the sound, very aggressive. Arrow, Akra, and M4 need to finish their exhausts. I hope all of them follow the shorty style exhaust.

Guest montana07
Love the sound, very aggressive. Arrow, Akra, and M4 need to finish their exhausts. I hope all of them follow the shorty style exhaust.
Arrow and Akra have already finished their exhausts, at least for the European market.  Akrapovic is a short style, and probably the sexiest looking exhaust on the market.  Arrow is a long, and I'm not a big fan, but people have left the mid section out to do a short install and it looks really good. 

Archived