The MT-07 Forum

Where can I find the European signal lights?

seans

They look nice, enough, how bright though? Short of the Pumpkins, I love visibility!
I have a video floating around somwhere Let me see if i can find it

Those look rad!! I have heard that because of the resistors, they can have more of a red color than orange when flashing. Is this true?

• Global Moderator
Those look rad!! I have heard that because of the resistors, they can have more of a red color than orange when flashing. Is this true?
Its lack of resistors actually... i removed the resistors when i spliced the correct connectors to the signals

With the resistor the signals are much more yellow

ATGATT... ATTATT, two acronyms I live by.

• Global Moderator
e900e063336d5cc6a81bda8eef413a4d.jpg

This picture is a direct feed from an 11 and a half volt battery

Its lack of resistors actually... i removed the resistors when i spliced the correct connectors to the signals 

Think you could do a write up/ step by step on how to get it all together?  Or direct me in the right direction? I think these lights are the best I've seen!!

• Global Moderator

Think you could do a write up/ step by step on how to get it all together?  Or direct me in the right direction? I think these lights are the best I've seen!!
i,ve already installed my signals to the headlamp assy
I'll tag you in a write-up if i can get to it today

• Premium Member
panchobullet

I found the clear ones available in here (if someone still want them)

http://www.dhgate.com/product/for-yamaha-mt-01-05-11-fz-07-mt-07-vmax-1700/270197466.html

I replaced mine for led ones so I dont know the quality of the light in the site above, just found them there and shared the link.

- Pancho

You've never seen me cause I'm too damn fast!

Archived