Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
manuel

Corbin?

Skibum4106

I prefer the Gunfighter & Lady Version  and found a web site that sells it for  $84 less  but I am betting plus shipping costs 

Skibum4106
On 3/15/2015 at 9:33 PM, sigma2chi said:

I just got mine in 3 days ago. Rode it once and I'm not a fan. Don't like the look primarily. I paid $440 with shipping. Will sell for $350

Posted in for sale thread with pics

Looks like you sold this long ago ?

zoomin

2016 FZ-07: I was unable to ride the bike for several months but when I did I found the seat to be very uncomfortable such that I seriously considered selling. But since I liked the bike otherwise, I took a chance and bought a Corbin Gunfighter. The material was as seen on the site - black w/ stitching and similar for the passenger seat. No welt. Went for a ride yesterday and the difference in comfort was markedly improved. Corbin says to allow 2k miles for full comfort to occur, but if the ride yesterday was an indication, in 2k miles it'll be a Barcolounger. As for appearance, I have a Madstad windscreen on the bike so a different seat look doesn't bother me. At all. It's still a sportsbike and I have the insurance premium to prove it.