The MT-07 Forum

Official North GA thread

fromthecage

I will be out again soon. I haven't been out doing much riding lately. Hopefully here in the next couple weeks I will take some time to do some mountain riding.

Saw someone on a white one at Blood Mountain, anyone here?
I was there on my white one on the 15th. I've never ridden mountain roads and it was tons of fun. I'm definitely going to go often.

Is anyone planning on riding this Sunday, the 30th to..... Anywhere?
Riding with my crew to vortex in L5P on Thursday night, whats up for sunday?

Is anyone planning on riding this Sunday, the 30th to..... Anywhere?
Riding with my crew to vortex in L5P on Thursday night, whats up for sunday?
No Idea yet, I'm probably going to be up in Chattanooga this weekend since there wasnt much planning for this weekend.

I saw another FZ07 today Found them on South Marietta Parkway, they turned off onto the highway. I wonder if that was someone here.

Weather doesn't look too good on Sunday. Buddy of mine and I are hoping to get an early ride in from Alpharetta to Dawsonville. US9 - 59 - US19 - US9.

Little late notice, but there is a group of us riding over to little river canyon tomorrow. We'll be leaving dallas at 8am if anyone is interested in joining us send me a pm

fooschnickens

There's a test ride day at mountain motorsports in Marietta for Yamaha and Suzuki. Looks like three other 07s are already here, two white and a black.

There's a test ride day at mountain motorsports in Marietta for Yamaha and Suzuki. Looks like three other 07s are already here, two white and a black.
That would have been fun, but I had already planned to be in the 129 area. @p0k3yiii was trying to get me out to that , but I think he didn't make it either.

Not from N GA but I think I will be riding around Helen this coming week. Just wandering around finding cool roads. No agenda, I just have time off of work and am gonna bring a hammock and tarp and set out for a couple days.

• Like 1

Hey, if anyone is gunna be in the Alpharetta area between 1 and 5 pm. My work place is having an event with Mondo's Pizza Kitchen off of Highway 9. We'll have Indian Motorcycles and Polaris Slingshots over there all evening.

I kinda Crashed a harley today Sooo... dont know if i'll be over there but I sure as hell am Going to try and make it.

I can get an address for anyone interested.

• 2 weeks later...

Okay guys, So there is an event that's happening at my job this Sunday. It's a customer appreciation event.

We'll be having a ton of bikes and Slingshot's come out. I'd like to make this thing as big as possible, So any signal boosting would be great.

https://www.facebook.com/events/422888697914050/

Here is the event info, please stop in if you happen to be going by on your way to the mountains orrrrrr come join us and help us take over atlanta with the Slingshots.

For those of you who weren't able to make it out to our event because of the weather, I have uploaded a majority of the photo's that our Photographer Sierra Took for us while we were all playing with our big toys.

• 3 weeks later...

Red FZ07 spotted crossing Windward parkway @ 6:07pm today. If only I rode today.... :/ I always see other fz07 owners when I'm not on my bike.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Premium Member

Anyone planning on attending the DAV 5k at Piedmont Park ride in Atlanta? There's going to be a motorcycle and 5k run. This will be the inaugural year of the Disabled American Veterans walk, run, roll, and motorcycle ride. All makes and models are welcome in this ride. If there's enough people going to this from the forum, I will hand out some forum swag. It will be Saturday Nov 14, 2015 – 7:00 AM - 1:00 PM

http://www.dav5k.org/atlanta/

• 5 months later...

Anyone want to meet up for a ride up to Blood Mountain next week any day between april 4th and the 8th? I have never been and figured it would be much more fun to go with someone else who has been than to go alone.

• 2 months later...
  • Premium Member

Vroom Vroom!

Peace..

-----
I.AM.
-----

-Burtacus

• Premium Member

Braaaap! Brraaaap! Echo echo echo...

Peace..

-----