fooschnickens - 
abreton - Acworth
kev1360 - Canton 
griffin - Carrolton
greenthumbjo - Atlanta
botbullet0 - Atlanta
burtacus - Canton
toxiccrowe - Alpharetta

If you don't want your location on here just let me know and I will remove it. This way if there are members/new members in the area, they will know who is close to them if they would like to go for a ride or meet up!

• Like 1

Shame if you couldn't stay for the meet-up on the 25th. It's predicted that about 200+ bikes will show
Might have to do that instead, I follow Chase on Youtube 
Just watched the video, if weather is good...i will likely meet up with some others heading down from Indiana, and Kentucky
  • Like 1

fooschnickens

Marietta Motorsports usually has weekly bike nights once things warm up. Pretty sure they're Tuesdays at the Highlands Grill in Kennesaw.

• Like 1

@abreton, that looks rad 

@p0k3yiii I've RSVP'ed to the meet-up
sweet , i just did too. 
im thinking sine most of the fz owners live mostly north ga and east we should mybe meet in atl somewhere and then catch them for the ride i already live in conyers lol

let me know what you think is best
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Well I got a small amount of riding in yesterday. With all the weather advisories I had been driving the family truck all week while Rebecca sat in the garage. I definitely needed that ride yesterday. Anyone else ride?

No riding this weekend, looking the same for next weekend. But watching WSBK, so far a great start to the season.
Both bikes are prepped, ready to go, cortisone shot is working its magic, just need some dry weather.

• Premium Member

I was able to make it out for a little yesterday. When its around 40's I usually stay out until I can't feel my fingers which is around 2 hours. If its not raining or below 40 I'm usually out riding.

might ride today ... but i know i should be riding next sunday 65+ and sunny .
let me know if you guys want to meet up

fooschnickens

Figures that as soon as it warms up a bit the rain rolls in. Can't catch a break!

I may go for a quick ride today as well just to let the bike run a bit. I've been letting it run once a week just to keep the fluids moving around and rolling the bike to save the tires, but twisting the throttle is much more fun...

Figures that as soon as it warms up a bit the rain rolls in. Can't catch a break! 
I may go for a quick ride today as well just to let the bike run a bit. I've been letting it run once a week just to keep the fluids moving around and rolling the bike to save the tires, but twisting the throttle is much more fun...
I'm out right now. Just stopped for a bite to eat before I head back in

fooschnickens
I'm out right now. Just stopped for a bite to eat before I head back in
I wanted to ride really bad today, but it was a bit too foggy here for my tastes. Looks like I missed my chance for this week as there's supposed to be either lots of rain, or too cold the rest of the week :\\ 

• Premium Member

I'd be down if these were on the weekend. That traffic on the way over :(

fooschnickens

If I go it probably won't be on the bike, calling for thunderstorms all day Wednesday :/

me and @brochacho got out sunday and rode for couple hours.started in covington , ended up in athens.
we met the two guys at a gas station and they were on there way there so we just tagged along. we should had a go pro going it was a adventure. young kid had a little custom ruckus and lost a header bolt on the way. so we had to hunt down a hardware store and get bolts and loctite . then back roads all the way to DT athens pretty fun little journey planning on riding again this weekend.

IMG_20150308_140132_zps8b1znl9k.jpg

• Like 2