The MT-07 Forum

Official North GA thread

fromthecage

fooschnickens

Looks like it was a great time. You can see some goober in a white 07 backing into place at 2:00

[video src=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ljy7ihGKFu4]

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
fromthecage

Mountain Motorsports in Roswell is doing their Ducati demo event this weekend (19th-21st). I will be heading out on Sunday probably with @P0k3yiii.

fromthecage

We had a blast on Sunday. @p0k3yiii and I got to thrash (a little) on some Duc's, get some free food, and see some familiar faces. One of our fellow FZ07 owners who was at the focus group meeting (addison) has left us for the Triumph world. He picked up a sweet Triumph Street Triple R. I rode the 821 Monster and the 848 Streetfighter (probably my future bike), while @p0k3yiii got excited riding the Diavel.

• Like 1

We had a blast on Sunday. @p0k3yiii and I got to thrash (a little) on some Duc's, get some free food, and see some familiar faces. One of our fellow FZ07 owners who was at the focus group meeting (addison) has left us for the Triumph world. He picked up a sweet Triumph Street Triple R. I rode the 821 Monster and the 848 Streetfighter (probably my future bike), while @p0k3yiii got excited riding the Diavel.
if i was a rich man id get a diavel in a heart beat. but i DEFF need 165hp.. its a need.

• Premium Member

Hey I'm in Canton...

Peace..

-----
I.AM.
-----

-Burtacus

• 3 weeks later...

I'm going to be in Dahlonega for a couple of months. Can anyone recommend a good shop to install my fork cartridges while I'm there?

fooschnickens
Shoot, next time I'm out that way I'll let you know. I visit MMS every once in a while.
They're nearby me as well, pass em every day going to work. I've known Huey longer than I care to admit haha 

I'm going to be in Dahlonega for a couple of months. Can anyone recommend a good shop to install my fork cartridges while I'm there?
Traxxion Dynamics is about an hour from Dahlonega. 

• 2 weeks later...

New FZ-07 owner here, from the Sandy Springs area.

Planning to do the Suches loop this Sunday. Anyone interested? Any pointers from those that have been there before - what to watch for, eats and not to be missed spots? I've referred to www.motorcycleroads.com as well.

Much appreciated.

Kaushik

fromthecage

I may try and get out Sunday but I'm not sure where or for how long. If I head that way I'll let you know

I may try and get out Sunday but I'm not sure where or for how long. If I head that way I'll let you know
let know im off 

Sorry guys - this was a last minute call. Had a great ride that morning, but I am keen on doing more such rides. Happy to participate in the next one. Let's get one planned!

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Guys, I'm in Alpharetta.
I went out to ride yesterday and rode up past riders hill and played around on 129 a bit. Saw a few red 07's, a yellow 09, and a red 09.

I hope that some of you were able to get out and ride yesterday and I'd Like to ride with you guys at some point as well.