The MT-07 Forum

Official North GA thread

fromthecage

fromthecage

Well thunderstorms won't stop me on the bike. They just determine which jacket I wear. I'm on the frost white wagon as well ;)

• Premium Member

I might come out this weekend depending on the weather. Convington is about an hour from me. Let me know if you guys decide to go again.

• Like 1

fooschnickens

I got stuck at work late and just got home. It's a shame, too since all the bad weather blew through this afternoon. At least I got to ride the bike today.

Man, if we ever get together for a big ride we'll have a whole gaggle of white FZs!
i think almost everyone on ga has a white one. a few blue or red ones scattered about. 
i might go ahead and quit being lazy and wrap mines up sometime next week.

haven't really seen a color that i saw that wowed me (i see too many colors now they are all bland lol) might go with a texture,

maybe a bedliner or a brushed steel wrap.... will most likely have it good and ready for the chase meet up.

fromthecage

@fooschnickens it was a small turnout, but I did get to go for a ride with a guy on his Ducati 1199 though :)

• 2 weeks later...
fromthecage

Alright kids, let's try getting a GA member count. Post up your location and I'll try to keep it updated.

greenthumbjo

Hey everybody, I just recently got my FZ-07 and am looking for some good people to ride with. I'm in Atlanta..

fromthecage

Well @greenthumbjo we are many and scattered all about. There are a lot of us looking at going to the ChaseOnTwoWheels mega meet-up on the 25th of this month if you'd like to check that out! If not, jut keep an eye on this thread and see if anyone around you is riding your way.

I make trips into Atlanta regularly as my gym is down there and I commute. Maybe I'll see ya around.

greenthumbjo

That's cool. I'm in Atlanta, but I don't mind a trip to the mountains. In fact, I don't know any good loops around the city. I went through Burnt Mountain, past Ellijay, and up to Fort Mountain this weekend. Anybody want to meet out there, let me know. I'm still breaking the bike in though, so cruising on the slow side..

• Like 1

fromthecage

Ok, so I talked with @p0k3yiii this morning and there are going to be some meet-up points for us before we head out to the mexican restaurant this Saturday for the Big Meet-up. If you are wanting to meet up with people east/northeast of the perimeter just let us know. I'll be leaving out of the Stone Mountain area to head towards Covington to meet the rest of the group.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Its been pretty quiet in here, anyone riding tomorrow? I think I might head over to caffeine and octane tomorrow morning.

had to work today . we need to try to set something up with GA fz owners sooner than later. as the summer rolls in itll be harder and harder for us to have free time to get together and nice weather