The MT-07 Forum

LED Blinkers/Flashers

wooosaaaw

• Premium Member
I'd like to find a set that are half white and half amber LEDs. The white would stay illuminated like running lights but would switch off when the turn signal is activated and blink amber.
Lightech has a set like that, although I can't say if the white turns off when you blink, looking at pics I'm guessing they don't.   Around 80 bucks for a pair. 
Kellerman does as well, but these aren't cheap. A pair of them will run you about 170.00

I have the Kellermann on my bike, they are super bright and look great, black ones on the back and white ones with running lights on the front. Not cheap, bug good quality and very bright.

Love to ride!

• 2 weeks later...

Snoopy
Mind posting a few pics of your Kellerman lights.
I'm contemplating a purchase. Also can I ask from where
you bought them/ paid?

• Premium Member
Snoopy Mind posting a few pics of your Kellerman lights.
I'm contemplating a purchase. Also can I ask from where
you bought them/ paid?
Hello - I've posted some pictures a while ago, you can find them here: http://fz07.org/post/22738 The signals are working out very well, very bright. I had a friend of mine bring them from Germany. However I've seen quite a few US websites where you can buy them.
For the front I've got the Kellerman 1# extenders, I thought it looks better with them. Also I strongly recommend to get a relay, on ebay some folks found cheap ones, I've got the Kellerman one, as part of my order. There are several threats already posted about this topic.

Love to ride!

Archived