The MT-07 Forum

New-ish Member, just got my FZ.

pantheraleo

Hi FZers.

I have been a member for a couple of weeks. However, I just picked up my shiny, red, sexy FZ-07 last night.

What a great freaking ride. It was too cold to ride for very long, but I did manage a few wheelies....

I got it from Jarman's Sportcycles in Charlottesville. If you are in VA and want a Yamaha, these guys are great. 7k OTD and they even found a way for me to get $100 back from Yamaha for taking my MSF course.

I love this bike.

O judgment! Thou art fled to brutish beasts,
And men have lost their reason. Bear with me.
My heart is in the coffin there with Caesar,
And I must pause...till it come back to me.

• Global Moderator

Welcome to the forum. Good job getting the best color :). Feel free to post photos.

Welcome to the forum. Good job getting the best color :). Feel free to post photos.
Here's one from the drive home....

eeababbebc4428ff243a2e5bf71bf240.jpg

• Premium Member
Hi FZers. 
I have been a member for a couple of weeks. However, I just picked up my shiny, red, sexy FZ-07 last night.

What a great freaking ride. It was too cold to ride for very long, but I did manage a few wheelies....

I got it from Jarman's Sportcycles in Charlottesville. If you are in VA and want a Yamaha, these guys are great. 7k OTD and they even found a way for me to get $100 back from Yamaha for taking my MSF course.

I love this bike.

That's a swell deal and a swell color choice as well.

Everything went braap.

• Premium Member

Welcome RED member. No wheelies allowed until u break in.
Thats what the sales guy told me. Lol.

Welcome RED member. No wheelies allowed until u break in. Thats what the sales guy told me. Lol.
I've already broken that rule...four times.

The first was accidental. I was just used to the throttle of my GS500. I was on mile 2, rolled on a bit hard, and 'pop goes the wheelie'. I liked it, now I can't seem to stop.

Welcome! I remember the first time I saw my white lightning on the back of the trailer.... love at first sight. I was so excited! lol I've yet to do a wheelie, but I've felt that front end getting very light a few times. Coming from a cruiser I'm skurred of riding on only one wheel. ha

Welcome! I remember the first time I saw my white lightning on the back of the trailer.... love at first sight. I was so excited! lol I've yet to do a wheelie, but I've felt that front end getting very light a few times. Coming from a cruiser I'm skurred of riding on only one wheel. ha
Do it. Its like sex without any talking.

Archived