The MT-07 Forum

Bike cover

freeman

• Premium Member

What bike cover do you use?

I bought a waterproof large from Walmart.
I dont have a garage....
This thing fits my rapid red like a pair old grandma panties.

• Premium Member

Ive been thinking about picking up one too, but not too sure about the sizing. This is the one i was considering
cover

Ive been thinking about picking up one too, but not too sure about the sizing. This is the one i was considering cover

Yup. I can't imagine a better cover. I have this one [a href=http://www.amazon.com/dp/B000GTTWKE/ref=twister_B006MG4D72?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1]here[/a], and it is excellent. Great protection, well made, packable, cheap, and it has an 86 in intangibles.  

• Premium Member

I m returning the large and getting a medium.
I think the wheel base is too short for a large.

• Premium Member
Ive been thinking about picking up one too, but not too sure about the sizing. This is the one i was considering cover

Yup. I can't imagine a better cover. I have this one [/url]here, and it is excellent. Great protection, well made, packable, cheap, and it has an 86 in intangibles.  
What size did you get, the large or medium?

My bike is always inside the garage when I'm not riding but if I want it covered for a short time while I'm at work or the weather is dusty or just to keep the sun off I use the GEZA brand. Kind of spendy but it packs in a small pouch that is about 4" in diameter and 10-12" long.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=tZXVh9JoJV0
http://www.gezagear.com/

• Global Moderator

I just ordered a Nelson-Rigg Deluxe All Season Cover, Burgundy/Silver in size Medium. 

It cost me $ 9.29 US,  I still had    :D

• Global Moderator

Nelson-Rigg Deluxe All Season Cover, Burgundy/Silver in size Medium arrived today. Fast shipping and the cover is excellent. Medium seems to be a perfect fit.

IMG_1543.jpgIMG_1544.jpg
IMG_1545.jpg\\IMG_1546.jpg

• Global Moderator

@Guru, why are you covering your bike when it is inside? That is like covering up a Renoir. This bike is a piece of art.

• 2 years later...
  • Premium Member

Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.          Fuss Life.

Archived