The MT-07 Forum

Odometer readings

dannyfz07

• Premium Member

4135 since June 25th. It's rare that I ride on weekdays. Traffic is horrendous when I get off work. If lane splitting was legal here I would have double those miles.

• Premium Member

~870km from september to end october. Looking forward to racking up the KM tnis year!

• Premium Member

I'm at 580 with the first service coming up tomorrow :). Interestingly my trip meters which have never been touched since new are about .5 miles ahead. Weird right?

2654 Since September miles have dropped off over winter been out 2 or 3 times in the last month
was going out today but lots of ice about so given it a miss.

11,400 since july-something-2014
Nice! What maintenance/services have you done to your bike? Spark plugs are coming up aha

Not much just oil changes/chain adjustment/ tbsync / new tires spark plugs are next.

Nice! What maintenance/services have you done to your bike? Spark plugs are coming up aha

Not much just oil changes/chain adjustment/ tbsync / new tires spark plugs are next.

How many times have you synced your tbs?and did you do it based on mileage or whenever you got around to it?

• Premium Member
Yep, my trip meters are 1.5 miles ahead of my odo...Not sure why.
I read it's possible Yamaha needed to put the miles on for whatever reason at the factory and then reset the odometer before shipping to the dealer. Must forget to reset the trips as well

How many times have you synced your tbs?and did you do it based on mileage or whenever you got around to it?

Just once for the 600 mile service.

• Premium Member
hippiebikerchick

3800 in 6 months. Almost time for the second servicing.

Illegitimi non carborundum

• Premium Member

6,100 in 7 months. And I didn't have it for a month because of the Yoshimura exhaust R&D.

Instagram: @meekmade | You don't need to flat foot a bike to ride it.

Archived