The MT-07 Forum

What do you guys do with all those moto part stickers?

Guest whitegas

• Global Moderator

I used to stick them on my toolbox too except for the real nice ones. Those I keep in a bag just in case I find a real nice spot to stick one on. But I never do.

Toolbox at work mostly. I can't bring myself to put stickers on the bike haha. The yoshimura muffler advertises itself enough.

'15 FZ-07
'93 Honda XR650L (supermoto/pig) (SOLD)

• Premium Member
hippiebikerchick

Ugh, I hate those things but can't bring myself to throw them away. There's no way I'd put one on my bike. It's almost spring cleaning time; maybe they'll get tossed soon.

Illegitimi non carborundum

• Global Moderator

I will put stickers on my bike if they sponsor me.  I may put some of the stickers on my toolbox though, but I have not yet.

• Premium Member

They go on the tool box if they're nice enough. If not, they just go IN the tool box. Not one to place them on the bikes.

Instagram: @meekmade | You don't need to flat foot a bike to ride it.

• Premium Member

Toolbox or if they are nice enough they go on the bike. I have an M4 one on there and a Motosport.com sticker. Can't forget the Reddit rideit sticker too.

Keep the rubber side down and the shiny side up.

Between car stuff, ATV stuff and motorcycle stuff, both of my tool boxes are covered, my buddies garage fridge, and the sides of my work bench. Stickers only go on the car/truck/bike if you are getting paid, not the other way around.

Archived