Sign in to follow this  
magsz18

CRG FZ 07 Levers?

magsz18
Heya guys,

Quick question.

CRG has alot of levers on closeout but none specifically for the FZ 07.  I think i read somewhere that R6 levers will fit our bike?

Am i correct in this assumption?

motomeek
Here's a list I've made in another thread a while back.

Here are the other bikes that have the same fitment:
Yamaha
FZ6 FAZER 2004-2010 (F-16/Y-688)
FZ6R 2009-2011 (F-16/Y-688)
FZ8 2011-2013 (F-16/Y-688)
MT-07 2014 (F-16/Y-688)
MT-09/SR/FZ9 2014 (F-16/Y-688)
FZ1 FAZER 2006-2013 (F-16/Y-688)
FZ1 FAZER 2001-2005 (F-14/Y-688)
XJ6 DIVERSION 2009-2014 (F-16/Y-688)

Instagram: @meekmade | You don't need to flat foot a bike to ride it.

TwistedTorque
Heya guys, 
Quick question.

CRG has alot of levers on closeout but none specifically for the FZ 07.  I think i read somewhere that R6 levers will fit our bike?

Am i correct in this assumption?
I ordered mine directly from motosport.com IIRC they had it labeled as FZ-07. Took about a week to ship.

magsz18
Thanks Motomeek!

I appreciate that.
  • Like 1

SoCal1904
I installed the crg rc2 shorty levers on my bike, revzilla confirmed the fitment was the same as the r6. They werent on closeout but revzilla did have a small discount compared to the price on crgs website

fooschnickens
I installed the crg rc2 shorty levers on my bike, revzilla confirmed the fitment was the same as the r6. They werent on closeout but revzilla did have a small discount compared to the price on crgs website
Would it be possible to see some pictures? It's difficult to visualize what they'll be like mounted and I'm really interested in the shorty ones. 

dewski
The ebay china ones are working just dandy for me! The blue looks perfect and I think I paid like 20 bux!

TwistedTorque
Would it be possible to see some pictures? It's difficult to visualize what they'll be like mounted and I'm really interested in the shorty ones.
https://imgur.com/a/dgNs2 
I have two pics in there. One is a decent closeup. CRG has always been really high quality. I'm very happy with them.

magsz18
Just got my CRG R6 levers.

They dont even come close to fitting...

fooschnickens
I have two pics in there. One is a decent closeup. CRG has always been really high quality. I'm very happy with them.
Cool, thanks. What's the little box under the windscreen control? 

TwistedTorque
Ah that's my controller for my heated gear from warm n safe. Mounted it using ezpass velcro strips.  8-)

fooschnickens
Ah that's my controller for my heated gear from warm n safe. Mounted it using ezpass velcro strips.  8-)
That's what I figured but I wasn't sure. It didn't look like you had heated grips which was my first though haha 

so1102
Just got my CRG R6 levers. 
They dont even come close to fitting...
Did you ever get this resolved?

magsz18
I returned the CRG levers and went with Pazzo's.

The Pazzo's website has a compatibility list and i simply ordered the wrong CRG levers based upon info from Revzilla.

If i could do it all over again, id opt for the CRG's versus the Pazzo levers. There is more machining and the CRG feels like a more refined product.

http://www.pazzoracing.com/guide.html

• Like 1

rewplayff
Do the pazzo's or any other aftermarket clutch lever accommodate the little electronic clutch switch?

magsz18
The Pazzo's and the CRG's do. The install for either lever is drop in, its that simple.

rowdy
I bought some cheapies on ebay, and they work fine. The switch and plug electronics are completely independent of the lever, and it seems like the lever would have to be seriously lame it interfere.

Why can't left turners see us?

Beemer
They aren't cheap but I bought some  US-260 shorty levers on Amazon for my FZ 07. They fit just like factory levers but are adjustable and look soooo much better. For $9.90 more I bought some matching Rideit grips. Check'em out.[attachment id=137" thumbnail="1]Those duck feet mirrors are coming off next.

• Like 2

Beemer

ladyfz