Sign in to follow this  
electrik01

New Rider from Nanaimo, BC, Canada

electrik01
Hey Guys,

I had an 81' KZ750 for the last few years but it died recently and I decided to replace it with a new 2015 FZ07.
Will be getting the bike this week on Wednesday. Im having a little trouble deciding on the color. The choice is between red and black. Most people I asked say black and I am leaning that way. Its too bad we dont get the black bike with the blue frame.... that bike looks really cool. Really excited to get out riding Ive heard and read really good things. I will post a picture when I get the bike. Fresh from the dealer.

Cheers,

grahamfz07
Awesome choice on the new bike, welcome to the site. Nice to see another member from BC!

lonerider
Welcome! My first street bike was a Seca 750. You'll see what a period of more than 30 years can make for bike's improvements. And remember that you luck to live in the West coast. Here, it's -19°C. Not good to ride a motorcycle, even when you're very motivated. :D

past bikes: WR250X, KLR650, V-Strom 1000, DR650, FZ-6, SV650S, Seca II, GS400S, Seca 750, YZ80.

hippiebikerchick
Welcome electrik01! If the Canadian black had been available here I would have gotten that one in a heartbeat! Red is the fastest color though, so you should choose red.

Illegitimi non carborundum

mjh937
I chose red, but if we had black here it would have been a tough decision. I think I would probably have still done red though. You will be happy either way.

ratherbebiking
Hey electric01! I am in Nanaimo too. I have the red, purchased from Spunkys. Awesome bike!!!! My initial desire was for black but I a loving the red now.