The MT-07 Forum

New owner in GA

fooschnickens

fooschnickens

Just picked up my FZ this past Friday, only been able to put 50 miles on it due to the weather not cooperating (and my gear being more suited to warmer temperatures) but they've been fun miles so far! First bike (or any vehicle for that matter) that I've purchased brand new and I couldn't be happier. It's stock for now, but an exhaust is first up on mods. Even my friend who rides a stock GS500 can't hear my bike when I'm right beside him.

Anywho, here's a quick pic when I rode it home from the dealer. Love this white!

XvnZ7S7.jpg

• Premium Member
hippiebikerchick

Welcome fooschnickens! Sweet lookin' ride you got there! Enjoy breaking it in.

Illegitimi non carborundum

• Global Moderator

Welcome @fooschnickens, thanks for joining. Love that color too, what can I say. Where are you from?

most ppl in ga have white ones... we have had 1 mini meet already hopefully we will have a big one soon... im in east atl... conyers cov

fooschnickens

Hmm, guess I'm not allowed to have my profile info show up yet since I'm new. How many posts before that kicks in?

I'm in GA, Marietta to be precise.

• Premium Member
hippiebikerchick

It's a bit confusing but the second location box is the one that will show on your profile. (At the bottom)

fooschnickens

Thanks for the tip @hippiebikerchick Speaking of "at the bottom," not having navigation arrows for the pages of a thread at the bottom of a page is driving me bonkers! XD I keep thinking that every thread I go into is only a single page long when it's really several. Gonna have to train myself to scroll back up to the top.

• Premium Member
hippiebikerchick

You shouldn't have to scroll up because the arrows will stay at the top for you. (At least they do for me)

Archived