Sign in to follow this  
fooschnickens

New owner in GA

fooschnickens
Just picked up my FZ this past Friday, only been able to put 50 miles on it due to the weather not cooperating (and my gear being more suited to warmer temperatures) but they've been fun miles so far! First bike (or any vehicle for that matter) that I've purchased brand new and I couldn't be happier. It's stock for now, but an exhaust is first up on mods. Even my friend who rides a stock GS500 can't hear my bike when I'm right beside him.

Anywho, here's a quick pic when I rode it home from the dealer. Love this white!

XvnZ7S7.jpg

hippiebikerchick
Welcome fooschnickens! Sweet lookin' ride you got there! Enjoy breaking it in.

Illegitimi non carborundum

Guru
Welcome @fooschnickens, thanks for joining. Love that color too, what can I say. Where are you from?

kev1360
What part of Georgia are you in? I see you got yours from Mountain Motorsports. I got mine in Marietta. Welcome to the club!!

p0k3yiii
most ppl in ga have white ones... we have had 1 mini meet already hopefully we will have a big one soon... im in east atl... conyers cov

fooschnickens
Hmm, guess I'm not allowed to have my profile info show up yet since I'm new. How many posts before that kicks in?

I'm in GA, Marietta to be precise.

hippiebikerchick
It's a bit confusing but the second location box is the one that will show on your profile. (At the bottom)

fooschnickens
Thanks for the tip @hippiebikerchick Speaking of "at the bottom," not having navigation arrows for the pages of a thread at the bottom of a page is driving me bonkers! XD I keep thinking that every thread I go into is only a single page long when it's really several. Gonna have to train myself to scroll back up to the top.

hippiebikerchick
You shouldn't have to scroll up because the arrows will stay at the top for you. (At least they do for me)

fooschnickens
Hmm, must be something in my browser mucking things up.