The MT-07 Forum

Hello from Melbourne Florida!

cborcafz07

What's up fellow Foxtrot Zulu riders! Just picked up my 2015 FZ07 today. Bought it technically used, but only had 18 miles on it. Previous owner got buyers remorse shortly after taking delivery... figured he couldn't afford it, so he put in in storage. Saved me money though! lol Picked her up, and road her around for a few hours before bringing her home. Stopped in a couple spots for photo shoots. Love my new family member!
IMG_20150130_180050.jpg[/img]

Pics or it didn't happen.

Edit: Okay, now I believe you.

Congrats on the new/used bike! You're going to love it.

• Global Moderator

Sweet bike man, congratulations. Love that color.
And thank you for joining our group.

• Premium Member
hippiebikerchick

Welcome cborcafz07! Nice bike! Planning any mods?

Illegitimi non carborundum

• Premium Member

Welcome!!
I m in Orlando and will be buying really soon.
Enjoy your sexy beast!!

• Premium Member

Just like the story behind my bike, without the tropical backdrop. Welcome to the forums!

Everything went braap.

Thanks fellas and fellet? lol I love the bike, she so sexy. Already modded the headlight bulb, put in a brighter whiter bulb! ha I'm starting with a Givi windscreen or Puig, not sure which one yet. Upgraded turn signals after. Exhaust eventually. For now though I love her the way she is.

Glad you guys like the pic, I'm the best amateur motorcycle photographer I know. ;)

Nice deal! I'm a bit South of WPB. I'll try to remember contacting you next time I ride that way. Usually meet up with a friend during Bike Week in Daytona.

Nice deal! I'm a bit South of WPB. I'll try to remember contacting you next time I ride that way. Usually meet up with a friend during Bike Week in Daytona.
Sounds good. Let me know. Would love to ride with another 07 owners. I'll be going to Bike week this year. 

• Premium Member

Central FL here, if your ever by the Universal / Sea World area hit me up, we will ride if i'm free.

Keep the rubber side down and the shiny side up.

Sounds good. Let me know. Would love to ride with another 07 owners. I'll be going to Bike week this year. 
Well, I have a FZ09... but I will wait for you. ;)

Well, I have a FZ09... but I will wait for you. ;) 

Lol! Yeah well, I'm 165lbs, and have buzz cut hair for aerodynamics. So I may be waiting for you! jk BTW I think I'm gonna have to redo this pic with my DSLR camera and blow it up. It's that awesome!  :D

Archived