The MT-07 Forum

Any one near Riverside, CA?

dannyfz07

• Premium Member
crazycracka501

Sorta near, I'm in Palm Springs. What ya need?

Make it stop!....Now make it go faster!

Sorta near, I'm in Palm Springs. What ya need?
Well not what I need but what someone needs aha. I'm looking to buy a stunt cage for my bike. Only problem is no one makes one, yet... There's company in Riverside called Impaktech that build cages and I asked them if they would build a cage for a FZ-07 and they would but they need a bike for R&D. I would love to take them my bike but I'm in Reno, NV and my schedule won't allow me to take the time to drop my bike off for R&D. And I'm trying to see if anyone is willing to take them their "baby" for R&D. Now I'm not sure how long it would take and if you would get some kind of deal or gift for it but If anyone is up to it just let them know and let me know so I can buy the first one! LOL I know this is asking for a lot so I don't expect one to jump in. But thanks!(: 

• Premium Member
crazycracka501
What is it that you need help with?
Sheep, you're in San Bernardino aren't you?  P-)

Make it stop!....Now make it go faster!

What is it that you need help with?
Sheep, you're in San Bernardino aren't you?  P-)
If that's so, say hi to bakerXderek for me. ;) 

Not quite that far north. I live in the Oceanside/Vista area, but could easily be convinced to go to Riverside depending on what it was for. Not really looking into a stunt cage though.

I'll look them up riverside is about a 15 minute ride for me. I was looking for a stunt cage also.
Sweet! If you do go let me know! Their stunt cages are legit! I don't know if you heard of Jason Britton but he uses their cages.

• Premium Member

That's a great opportunity for anyone who wants to get a cage.

I'd do it but I don't plan on stunting anytime soon… LOL.

Instagram: @meekmade | You don't need to flat foot a bike to ride it.

Your gonna need about $320 and to give up your bike for about 3 weeks for them to build a cage.
I have the cash for the cage but I don't have the time to take my bike to Riverside as I'm in Reno, NV aha that's why I was wondering if anyone would have the time to help a fellow FZ-07 owner out:P 

I asked them if they would use mine as a model so that they can get the production going for future fz07 owners and that's the answer I got. Maybe it was because I was at a bike night when I asked them, when I'm off work next week I'll take a ride down there And see what info I can get.

I asked them if they would use mine as a model so that they can get the production going for future fz07 owners and that's the answer I got. Maybe it was because I was at a bike night when I asked them, when I'm off work next week I'll take a ride down there And see what info I can get.
Oh man aha, well if you would keep me updated that would be awesome!(:

Would love to but Im not keeping the bike and as soon as my taxes are in I am trading this bike in for probably a 2013 cbr600rr that the local stealership has for 8k brand new. After putting 5k on this bike it is not something that I am wanting to keep and dump money into. Otherwise, yeah I would cause they are close to Temecula/Murrieta and I love their stuff and for the price there is no better protection option.

Follow me on Instagram. http://instagram.com/trebec

You have to pay them money? I'm not familiar with standard R&D protocols but that sounds absurd to me.
It's not standard R&D like an exhaust aha it's like you need a cage built and they'll build the cage and once they build one they can build as many as they need.

So its just a custom order type deal.
Basically but I personally think who ever is the first one to get a cage should at least get a discount.

Check out Impaktech on Instagram and you will understand, its a super small outfit with I believe a few guys at the most they don't have the huge backing like Graves or Yoshimura. The ship times on certain cages are 4-6 weeks according to the website. They make super nice stuff and like I said I would do it if not for getting rid of my bike.

Follow me on Instagram. http://instagram.com/trebec

Check out Impaktech on Instagram and you will understand, its a super small outfit with I believe a few guys at the most they don't have the huge backing like Graves or Yoshimura. The ship times on certain cages are 4-6 weeks according to the website. They make super nice stuff and like I said I would do it if not for getting rid of my bike.
Yah they are top quality! When do you plan on getting ride of it? Take your bike in and I'll buy the first cage(: Aha!

Hopefully in a week or so, less time than it will take them to build one, and I still ride it to work everyday so I can't be without a bike that long.
I see aha  

Archived