The MT-07 Forum

Greetings from the UK

sleddy

Hello from London, UK!

I've actually had the MT for several months now, but thanks to a broken finger (which stopped me from riding at the tail end of last year) and the onset of British winter (ditto start of this year), I've put very few miles on it.

It was originally bought for work purposes - I make motorcycle screens for a living - but I'm increasingly of the opinion that it's a keeper, at least for a year or so. It's just such a fantastically capable bike, and more to the point it's got charisma. I'm lucky enough to have easy access to bikes because of my work, but this one's a bit special.

I've tried to upload a picture - it's a studio shot as the weather still isn't good enough yet..!

Cheers,
Steve

10941843_966089856754528_8977985209037779164_n.jpg?oh=2d1eb0f20d5e3f9e40ced874d2051583&oe=55279827&__gda__=1428856238_85514d5e5aa9ee691b11b5094b720cc2

Welcome to the Forum! Lots of interesting threads to read about and tons of nice/cool people here! Sorry to hear what happened to your finger, that would indeed suck! I too can relate to the cold weather. It's currently snowing outside as I type this! Dang cold!

~
Marcus

• Premium Member

Welcome to the forums! It's always cool to see international members.

Everything went braap.

• Global Moderator

Welcome @sleddy, glad you could join. If you are interested in selling those motorcycle screens here, feel free to contact @admin and work something out. We are always looking for supporting vendors. We have a great gang of people and I am sure we will be able to help you.

By the way, you picture isn't showing up. It could be me  :-S

Welcome @sleddy, glad you could join. If you are interested in selling those motorcycle screens here, feel free to contact @admin and work something out. We are always looking for supporting vendors. We have a great gang of people and I am sure we will be able to help you. 

By the way, you picture isn't showing up. It could be me  :-S
Yeah, he may have not changed his preference after he uploaded the pic to his uploaded/linked picture. I was confuzzled about it as well. Otherwise it may of been more than 1mb in size.

• Global Moderator

I fixed the link for @sleddy.  ;)

Here's a link of a video the shows how to post pictures and video's:   CLICK

Thanks Guru! I was just looking at my profile and settings, and once I returned the picture was magically there - I thought I'd somehow fixed it, but apparently not!

Cheers,
Steve

• Premium Member
hippiebikerchick

Welcome sleddy! Nice lookin' bike and screen! I haven't decided on one yet and yours look great.

Illegitimi non carborundum

Welcome sleddy! Nice lookin' bike and screen! I haven't decided on one yet and yours look great.
I do like that screen, although I'm not sure if I want one like that, a more lower and slicker looking, or not go with one at all. I don't like some of the price tags on them. $80+ seems unreasonable. 

$80 would be a great price for a screen. Consider that just about anyone's labor rate is at least $60 an hour, and then add in materials, I think it would be hard to sell a screen for under $150. People gotta make a living or why even bother being in business.

@sleddy Those are some great looking screens, check your inbox.

Archived