The MT-07 Forum

FZ-07's Fun Weekend

hondanike

Hey guys, I'm from the Bay Area, and I have had my beauty since mid December. The weather is so nice this weekend (~76°F) that it's hard to resist not to take my FZ-07 out for a spin. Anyway, here are some pictures around Silicon Valley and the Bay:

ry268Ar.jpg

sD6Nkuz.jpg

Nxox4jT.jpg

Npa71SO.jpg

caa2LoW.jpg

xFTqnmF.jpg

T8nkrv1.jpg

5ncPcUK.jpg

CQnE1Nj.jpg

xqiOgYb.jpg

wz6ag5j.jpg
NB1XTRi.jpg
AN9yGmU.jpg

• Premium Member
hippiebikerchick

Howdy neighbor! Mt Hamilton Rd? I recognize the observatory! What other roads do you ride? Today is another perfect riding day.

Illegitimi non carborundum

Howdy neighbor! Mt Hamilton Rd? I recognize the observatory! What other roads do you ride? Today is another perfect riding day.

Right on, yes it's Mt Hamilton. The scenery maybe great, but it's so slow and dangerous. The other one is highway 35 through Portola Valley, this one I like a lot.

Awh, that's sick as hell! I'm gonna be hitting a lot of the Wisconsin back roads which do twist a lot when spring/summer decides to roll back around! Keep the good pics coming!

• Premium Member
hippiebikerchick

Lots of cagers out on the weekend. Today we rode 84 to 1, lunch in Pescadero, south to Santa Cruz and back San Jose Soquel Rd. 150 miles total. Tons of bikes and so beautiful!

Illegitimi non carborundum

Dude, nice pics! I lived in Monterey for a few years, and I miss going out to all of those places. I wish I would have had my bike sooner. I think I'm going to take a trip up highway 1 in late summer/early fall so I can experience those roads again, but uncaged this time.

Dude, nice pics! I lived in Monterey for a few years, and I miss going out to all of those places. I wish I would have had my bike sooner. I think I'm going to take a trip up highway 1 in late summer/early fall so I can experience those roads again, but uncaged this time.
Do you still live in Cali?

Lots of cagers out on the weekend. Today we rode 84 to 1, lunch in Pescadero, south to Santa Cruz and back San Jose Soquel Rd. 150 miles total. Tons of bikes and so beautiful!
That looks really fun from Google Map. I will try that on another nice weekend, and will probably start 84 from 280.

Yep, down in the San Diego area now.
Doesn't San Diego have a lot of nice roads and scenery too? The weather is probably even better than up here.

Archived