The MT-07 Forum

DFW?

iamamin

• Premium Member

Gonna take a ride up to Turner Falls this weekend, who's down?

It's all about keeping that rubber side down.

• Premium Member

If anyone is down, meeting in Denton around 8-830 and then heading out. Message me for details!

martyinaustin

yo DFW...i was in Dallas yesterday for the day and holy crap...people drive like maniacs there. between
the insane free-way interchanges downtown and the mad-max drivers it was quite a day. that said,
i saw a ton of motorcycles out and probably a few of y'all FZ's!

stay frosty out there...
marty (in austin)

yo DFW...i was in Dallas yesterday for the day and holy crap...people drive like maniacs there. between the insane free-way interchanges downtown and the mad-max drivers it was quite a day. that said,

stay frosty out there...
marty (in austin)
That's saying a lot knowing that Austin drivers can be kRa-zee f-tards themselves. I hated I-35 with a passion so I tried to learn as many alternate routes as possible when just going across town to avoid that death trap of a highway. (I35/83, designed by Lucifer himself) I know, sometimes it's unavoidable.  :P  6th street is safe when the Pecan Festival is going, ha!

Beemer

yo DFW...i was in Dallas yesterday for the day and holy crap...people drive like maniacs there. between the insane free-way interchanges downtown and the mad-max drivers it was quite a day. that said,

stay frosty out there...
marty (in austin)
Those Dallas drivers are crazy, it gets interesting just driving a car over there.

martyinaustin

stay frosty out there...
marty (in austin)
That's saying a lot knowing that Austin drivers can be kRa-zee f-tards themselves. I hated I-35 with a passion so I tried to learn as many alternate routes as possible when just going across town to avoid that death trap of a highway. (I35/83, designed by Lucifer himself) I know, sometimes it's unavoidable.  :P  6th street is safe when the Pecan Festival is going, ha!
no kidding!  Austin is definitely a gut check.  and yeah, i commute daily from the "upper east side" to the heart of downtown daily...and the east side is the way to go! 
m.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Premium Member

Anyone going to the Witherspoon Distillery for bike night tonight?

• 5 weeks later...
  • Premium Member
KamelReds

Doing a ride to the three sisters May 11-14. Camping at Kickapoo Caverns while there and doing that adventure thang.

Have four guys already, six is max per site -- if you want in, pm me and well make it happen.

• 1 year later...
  • 4 years later...
Toroconhuevos

Reviving this mummy thread for a beat since it's been over 4 years without a post. 

I moved down from OR a little over a year ago and am finally getting the old stallion saddled again, anyone in the DFW area still active on the forum?