The MT-07 Forum

DFW?

iamamin

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Global Moderator

I had to google DFW, thinking that is was something like WTF, but it means 'Down For Whatever' or 'Dallas–Fort Worth'.

I am guessing option 2.

• Like 7

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

If I hadn't lived in Texas, DFW would've zipped right over my head. I live in Florida now but it still gave me a moment for pause. How's the night life in DFW? Many good bands go through there?

Beemer

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I'm in SW Fort Worth. Currently bike-less, almost picked up a '16 FZ-07 this afternoon but couldn't make it to the dealership in time. Between work and going out of town next week, I'll try and make it to the dealership on the 22nd.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Premium Member

Denton respresent! We should get a group ride going, like a once a month thing or something.

Just picked up my '16 today and what a bike!

It's all about keeping that rubber side down.

I'm in Benbrook, although I spend most of my time in Arlington (UTA). Also spend most of my time lately on my Grom.

I'm in SW Fort Worth.
We're practically neighbors then! 
  • Like 1

I'm in Benbrook, although I spend most of my time in Arlington (UTA). Also spend most of my time lately on my Grom. 

I'm in SW Fort Worth.
We're practically neighbors then!

I just replied in a different thread, but just saw this. I'm right off of Dirks Rd.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm at Cameron Creek on Bryant Irvin Road.

Sidebar: if any of you DFWers see this Grom out and about, please call the cops and let me know. It was stolen Tuesday.

IgvWjyI.jpg

It has no-name black shorty levers, Arkansas plate 451 AL that's tucked all the way under the tail, and the integrated tail light will flash three times when the brakes are pulled, but the turn signals flash regularly. If you can get close to it, the last 4 of the VIN are 7732... it's easily visible on the neck if they haven't scraped it out.

I'm at Cameron Creek on Bryant Irvin Road. 

Sidebar: if any of you DFWers see this Grom out and about, please call the cops and let me know. It was stolen Tuesday.

IgvWjyI.jpg

It has no-name black shorty levers, Arkansas plate 451 AL that's tucked all the way under the tail, and the integrated tail light will flash three times when the brakes are pulled, but the turn signals flash regularly. If you can get close to it, the last 4 of the VIN are 7732... it's easily visible on the neck if they haven't scraped it out.

That's less than 5mi from my house. Bummer about the Grom, I'll keep an eye out for it!