The MT-07 Forum

What's up from Wisconsin!

iamthemarcus

Hello everyone! My name is Marcus and I somewhat recently got a brand new 2015 FZ-07 Liquid Graphite, and I am loving it every time I look at it in my kitchen.(Don't ask how I persuaded my mom to get it there) I put 425 Miles on her in the last couple nice days we had in Wisconsin about 1 1/2 months ago. Changed the oil at about 125, and planning to again at 550-600. Every time I twist the throttle on her I fall in love with the bike all over. It's simply amazing in all ways. Currently looking to do some modding, like Bar Ends, Tail Tidy, and some other bells and whistles. Some of the prices can get pretty damn high though. Anyways I just turned 16 on October 12th, took the MSF course in the spring when I was still 15! Pretty funny how I walked into the DMV and went right for my Full M Endorsement. :P Enough about me, you're probably here to check my bike out:

Current State:
UWE56sB.jpg
Last day of Riding:
pmlDhZO.jpg
One Week after purchase:
dBIxlD4.jpg

• Premium Member

Pretty rad mom you have letting you park in the kitchen.

Welcome to the forums!

Everything went braap.

• Global Moderator

Welcome @iamthemarcus, great to have you here. A lot of us are biting our nails and waiting for some warmer weather.

Lots of info here on modding. You should check out Ryan's tail tidy. Great quality, not expensive and you will be supporting our vendor.

• Premium Member
hippiebikerchick

Welcome iamthemarcus! Your mom is cool. What's the story on the other bike?

Illegitimi non carborundum

Welcome iamthemarcus! Your mom is cool. What's the story on the other bike?
Oh haha! That's my dad's Brand New 2009 FZ1(0 miles), we bought them at the same time from the same dealer and in my opinion we got a stellar deal, 5 year warranties for the drivetrain/finaldrive for both of the bikes and I think 15% off anything we buy from them in the future. Also we get a one time deal for some riding gear at their expense.(What they paid for to get them)  He thinks he can still beat me in a race! I think if I can blow him off the starting line I think I'll be gold :P. Insurance would only cover me if I stayed under a litre bike.(Insurance quotes were over 5k a month even on an R6 since I'm 16), we have 5 bikes in total, a 1981 Yamaha XS650, 1982 Virago XV750, my little 2007 DR200SE(Dual Sport), and these 2 brand new babes. Hopefully this sheds some curiosity off you! ;) 
Pic of all motorcycles in the garage at once:
ysCpk0d.jpg

Welcome @iamthemarcus, great to have you here. A lot of us are biting our nails and waiting for some warmer weather. 
Lots of info here on modding. You should check out Ryan's tail tidy. Great quality, not expensive and you will be supporting our vendor.
Hey Guru, thanks for the warm welcoming! I looked at his Tail tidy it looks pretty decent, although they are sold out it looks like. :( I was also looking at this Tail Tidy since it looks like it matches the color and looks pretty nice.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/FZ-07-FZ-07-MT-07-MT-07-Yamaha-Fender-eliminator-Tail-Tidy-2014-2015-BLUE-/271645890369?pt=Motorcycles_Parts_Accessories&hash=item3f3f5b5741&vxp=mtr

If he gets them back in stock soon I may change my mind otherwise, thanks!

Archived