The MT-07 Forum

Lightmode Helmet Kits

biker2014

Thoughts???

I have a Shark Raw but was thinking of getting a cheaper helmet to pu ton the light mode kit for night riding. But then i remembered that I'm nearly 30 and I may look like a dick!!

You're never too old to make yourself more visible to people that are busy texting on their cell phones while doing that whole driving thing...

Im not the type to seek attention but ever since getting my first bike and watching people blindly stare off into space ive been contemplating making a full body suit out of reflectors... :)

That actually doesn't look to bad. I would wear it. I do a lot of night riding anyways on LA freeways anything to make me stand out more is fine with me.

I want a set of those so bad but I dont think I could stick it to my helmet that I have now. Its permanent. Maybe after I get my variant.

• Global Moderator

I couldn't see myself wearing a helmet like that. Maybe I'm too old with that stuff.

original-tron-bridges.jpeg

scobiwonkenobi

Well if were getting on that TRON tip does anyone else have those reflective 'Forever '89' stickers on their helmet?
Huge fan of TRON legacy - was my first purchase after the helmet.

img][img]3m7EXwE.jpg

2015 FZ-07 # 468

scobiwonkenobi
Thoughts??? 

I have a Shark Raw but was thinking of getting a cheaper helmet to pu ton the light mode kit for night riding. But then i remembered that I'm nearly 30 and I may look like a dick!!
Would absofrickinlutely do this mod to the right helmet. Although EL lightstrips seem brighter...

2015 FZ-07 # 468

I am going to be ordering some EL with the battery pack and putting on my helmet myself. It might not look at nice during the day but at night the effect should be about the same. It also should cost under $20 US for like 9ft (3m) of the stuff which can be cut and spliced as needed.

Archived