The MT-07 Forum

Hello from Suffolk, VA

JA50N

Just picked up my 2015 FZ-07 this past Wednesday.  Looking forward to first ride tomorrow when the weather breaks.  This is my third bike, started on a '98 GS500, graduated to a '03 SV1000N, and after a 5 year hiatus am getting back into it with my wife.  She just picked up a 2014 Triumph Thruxton on Monday after having a '03 SV650S about the same time I had my SV1000.

I'm already looking at changing some stuff on the FZ, mostly exhaust and the rear under tail.

• Premium Member

Welcome to the forums! Maybe I'll see another 07 riding around Hampton Roads now. Haven't managed to spot another one yet.

Everything went braap.

• Premium Member
hippiebikerchick

Welcome ja50n! I think it's fantastic that you and your wife both ride! Looking forward to pics of your bike(s).

Check out the tail tidies made by forum member rotaryryan24

Illegitimi non carborundum

• Global Moderator

Hi @ja50n, thanks for joining and welcome. You have a great set of motorcycles! The Thruxton is a great bike too. I just love old school. Show us some pictures!

Here are a couple pics as requested.

This is mine after we got it home:
7E684439-DA80-4CC3-BD8A-7C7855280E21_zpsk8gj7b2q.jpg

This is the wife after she got the Triumph home:

7BE2F193-9532-496A-A458-72A72660142E_zpsqo2ej3au.jpg

Cycle City in NN. The Thruxton came from the old dealership in Norfolk. She got a really good deal on it because the guy was getting out of the dealer business and her parents know the owner. I will never do any business with Redline.

• Premium Member

I would say the same about cycle city! But I digress.. there's not really a ton of swell dealers around.

The Thruxton looks like a blast.

Everything went braap.

Archived