The MT-07 Forum

San Fernando Valley Area members enter here!

sycthros

I've seen at least a few others say they're from the San Fernando Valley area, so I decided to make a thread for our neck of the woods, we are lucky to have some great twisties around!
A few off the top of my head:
Mulholland Highway ( The Snake )
Highway 33 (never been buy herd from a friend its awsome)
Angeles Crest (only went about 30 miles in before i realized i was down to 1 bar)

Guys! Post!
Lets get some group rides with FZ-07's, also i would love to hear up close in person someone with an aftermarket exhaust on their FZ-07!

I'm just a soul whose intentions are good

Big Tujunga is a lot of fun. And you have two opportunities to connect over to Angeles Crest. So you can mix it up and vary your rides.

Glendora Mtn. Rd. is really something. In that same area, is Azusa Canyon with the west and east forks. But careful there, more yahoos, incompetent, and selfish drivers than normal. Lots of shmucks with no regard for the safety of others... more than usual. 

My current favorite is Little Tujunga. It has a bunch of turns that are signed 10mph or 15mph. And it crosses two divides, Dillon Divide and Bear Divide. So in either direction there are uphill and downhill sections. Here is a pic of one of my favorite parts.

IMG_5033_zpse8jajtma.jpg

• 1 month later...
Big Tujunga is a lot of fun. And you have two opportunities to connect over to Angeles Crest. So you can mix it up and vary your rides.  
Glendora Mtn. Rd. is really something. In that same area, is Azusa Canyon with the west and east forks. But careful there, more yahoos, incompetent, and selfish drivers than normal. Lots of shmucks with no regard for the safety of others... more than usual. 

My current favorite is Little Tujunga. It has a bunch of turns that are signed 10mph or 15mph. And it crosses two divides, Dillon Divide and Bear Divide. So in either direction there are uphill and downhill sections. Here is a pic of one of my favorite parts.

IMG_5033_zpse8jajtma.jpg
Black canyon is super technical but not very long

Archived