The MT-07 Forum

busted by the police!

montyst

A story from a buddy of mine revealed that in Atlanta it seems to be rare for sportbikes to stop for law enforcement. He was told this by the cop that said he was "suprised he stopped, most bikes around here don't". He was then let off with a warning. You owning up to your issue is probably what hepled you out so much.

The police here will chase you down and be none too kind if you force them to. The bike will wind up on a its side on a flatbed and you'll wind up in cuffs. It's hard to outrun Motorola.

Yep, calm and polite really is the only sane, adult way to be at that point.

Man, oh man, to me, a fine like that represents a pile of nice tools or a big chunk of a Penske shock.

Plenty of videos of bikers in Oakland and the Bay area riding dirt bikes, quads, street bikes, and challenging LE to catch them. Yep, things are moving up in the Golden State.

The police here will chase you down and be none too kind if you force them to. The bike will wind up on a its side on a flatbed and you'll wind up in cuffs. It's hard to outrun Motorola.  
Yep, calm and polite really is the only sane, adult way to be at that point.

Man, oh man, to me, a fine like that represents a pile of nice tools or a big chunk of a Penske shock.
Hell depending on the fine and cop, that could be a brand new bike! 

I'm just a soul whose intentions are good

Thank you for taking personal responsibility and not blaming the cop for your tickets. Goes to show, if you are respectful and don't give a cop poop, they (majority) will give it right back.

• Premium Member

Just keep in mind @sycthros that in accordance with the 5th amendment you don't have to testify against yourself.

In other words, don't admit guilt for anything here on the forums. Big brah could be watching.

Just had to say it.

Everything went braap.

The NSA already made a copy of it and sent it off to your local PD. Gl mate. ;) 
Just kidding, I'm not sure it's personal preference I guess :P. Delete it if you want to 100% stay incognito.

• Premium Member
Just keep in mind @sycthros that in accordance with the 5th amendment you don't have to testify against yourself. 
In other words, don't admit guilt for anything here on the forums. Big brah could be watching.

Just had to say it.
Now the question is do i delete this thread?

I wouldn't per se.. Just don't say anything you wouldn't directly say to law enforcement regarding the issue.

Everything went braap.

We can assume sycthros is not your real name, right?

For all we know, you've made up all of this and are waiting until 4-1-15 for the ending. .

We can assume sycthros is not your real name, right?  
For all we know, you've made up all of this and are waiting until 4-1-15 for the ending. .

haha =] 

I'm just a soul whose intentions are good

Archived