Sign in to follow this  
she3pdog

Sweet twisties w/ scenery

trebec
Where exactly is this, I have been riding in SoCal for almost 2 years and none of that looks familiar ? Looks very clean and nice.
  • Like 1

Follow me on Instagram. http://instagram.com/trebec

she3pdog
I'll look at what the actual road names are next time I go. I only remember how to get there, not what the street names are. It's off of old highway 395 though. If you're in the area, I'd gladly show them to you if you want.

trebec
I may have actually ridden them then. I have done a bit of riding around 395, couser canyon, rainbow canyon all the way to Palomar. Nice pictures though those things are very nice looking.

Follow me on Instagram. http://instagram.com/trebec

she3pdog
Thanks, man. All those smaller canyon roads in that area are pretty fun, and a good deal of them are quite pretty.

iamthemarcus
That road looks so nice.. I'd love to cruise on that pavement instead of a lot of this bumpy, half-assed repaired roads! Great pics!

she3pdog
Thanks. I was kind of surprised to find such a nicely paved road because it was in a very out-of-the-way location, but I'm definitely not complaining.
  • Like 1

she3pdog
Those are West Lilac, Lilac, and Couser Canyon roads.

nmucat
Looks nice. Everything around here is covered in white stuff and temp is around 10*F

iamthemarcus
Looks nice. Everything around here is covered in white stuff and temp is around 10*F
I feel you. I woke up this morning and had the thickest ice on my truck's windshield I've ever seen. Had to run it with the defrosters on for at least 10 minutes to finally scrape it off. 

she3pdog
I escaped Indiana to be in CA...few regrets aside from some bits of the political climate, but that's really a problem anywhere.

Guest daufcguy
Great pics, Im always looking for fellow FZ-ers to ride with, Me and my lady are fellow transplants from the mid-west (chicago) we escaped to sunny California almost a year ago and have been riding every weekend since, I am in lakeside, do you ever ride around Julian?

n2shotokai
I escaped Indiana to be in CA...few regrets aside from some bits of the political climate, but that's really a problem anywhere.
Welcome to Komifornia comrade! 
  • Like 1

she3pdog
Great pics, Im always looking for fellow FZ-ers to ride with, Me and my lady are fellow transplants from the mid-west (chicago) we escaped to sunny California almost a year ago and have been riding every weekend since, I am in lakeside, do you ever ride around Julian?
Yes, I've been to Julian a couple of times now, and I usually go to a couple of destination roads every weekend to get some energy out on the twisties. I'm pretty much down to ride whenever as long as I'm not working.

Guest daufcguy
very cool, likewise on the work situation (work really has a way of interfering with having a good time, doesn't it?), we will have to get a group ride together soon!