The MT-07 Forum

FZ07 Availability

thestache

Well crap, it appears Yamaha is gonna do this one like the FZ09. I spoke to a dealer who I have a petty good relationship and they told me, "After we sell this red one, we do not expectanymore for months, maybe even 2015."

I really hope this is not the case, because if it is, then sadly I will be riding a Honda CBR650F...don't get me wrong, I love the look of the Honda, think it is a great bike, but the FZ07 just grabs me

Oh for those trhat are wondering...I need to wait till Geico clears my claim and pays off my current loan on a bike I just had wrecked :( :(

I feel your pain. But, at least here in Canada, dealer will get theirs 07 in several shipments. The first shipment that my dealer received only has 3 bikes. If i remember well, he'll get 28 FZ-07. Only 3 of them did'nt receive a deposit. So, the bikes don't have time to see the showroom. I didn't ask when he'll receive the next shipment.

A smaller dealer in my area that sells Honda, Kawasaki and Honda only got 1 FZ-07. Strangely, it's not sold yet.

Good luck

past bikes: WR250X, KLR650, V-Strom 1000, DR650, FZ-6, SV650S, Seca II, GS400S, Seca 750, YZ80.

Guest ybcheese

Sorry to hear that; 2015 is a long wait, when you want a fz 07. Insurance claims take too long. They are quick to take that auto payment out of your account. Hope everything works out for you.

TwistedTorque

Dealer here (NY) had 3 - one of each and is expecting another 3 in 10 days. After that who knows.

Sorry to hear that; 2015 is a long wait, when you want a fz 07. Insurance claims take too long. They are quick to take that auto payment out of your account. Hope everything works out for you.
There are several dealers in my area, so when the claim is completed I will start looking then. Just found it odd, that Yamaha would follow the same strategy as they did with the FZ09

Archived