The MT-07 Forum

New So-Cal San Fernando Valley member here!

sycthros

What it do guys! Chillin chillin like a villan right here in West Hills California with my FZ-07, shes got about 8k miles on her and I'm loving it, having a hard time keeping the front wheel down haha really fun to ride through mulholland highway snake, Topanga canyon, and other various canyons, love the power that all 6 gears has, can't really complain, everybody told me to buy the gsx-r600 and/or R6 and I told em since I've got less than a year riding under my belt i want to start off with a standard sport bike rather than a super sport bike, and I love that I chose the FZ-07 over the super sports.
4wSzVcw.jpg
4KQYLzm.jpg

I'm just a soul whose intentions are good

• Global Moderator

Welcome to the group. There are quite a few riders in southern California. Do you have any mods planned?

I'm really interested in the Yoshi exhaust once i can afford it!

SouthernSpeed

Welcome bud, I think you will find yourself smiling while riding a lot more with the FZ-07. The bike has a high fun factor for me, just like your second picture !

The torque on this thing is pretty addictive....

I got that same color 8-) 

I am also in the San Fernando Valley.. near the Van Nuys area  
We should most def. get together and ride! My cell is 818-518-0950 just shoot me a text saying your name followed by FZ-07 and i'll save it, well hit up mulholland and stunt, i'll bring my camera and record some sick footage!!! Then upload it to my YouTube channel!!!

• Global Moderator

Wow, that second picture looks a lot like the T shirt we had on sale a while ago.

teeshirts%20small.jpeg

• Premium Member
hippiebikerchick

Welcome sycthros! Glad you joined our little group.

Illegitimi non carborundum

Wow, that second picture looks a lot like the T shirt we had on sale a while ago.  
teeshirts%20small.jpeg

HAHAHA 

• Premium Member
hippiebikerchick

@sycthros, do you like Eric Burdon and the Animals?  :)

Illegitimi non carborundum

@sycthros, do you like Eric Burdon and the Animals?  :)
The House of The Rising Sun is an all time favorite of mine, my friends find it interesting when i show them all the music i listen to, i guess most 22 year olds listen to rap about drugs and hoes, lol...I was definitely born in the wrong era, haha i think music gets worse and worse as time goes on, what happened to old school music that actually touched your soul, had real meaningful lyrics, and simply was just better all around? What a shame...

• Premium Member

Welcome! Got a friend who wants to go up to Mulhulland in the Spring. Maybe I'll see you there haha.

Instagram: @meekmade | You don't need to flat foot a bike to ride it.

Welcome! Got a friend who wants to go up to Mulhulland in the Spring. Maybe I'll see you there haha.
I go there so often i'm sure i'll see you guys there, its funny that the whole time of owning my fz-07 i haven't seen a SINGLE other fz-07 owner at all, seen some fz-09's but no fz-07's so if your at the snake and i see your fz-07 i will be sure to run up screaming and flailing my arms like so...haha NP0eTol.gif

• Premium Member
I go there so often i'm sure i'll see you guys there, its funny that the whole time of owning my fz-07 i haven't seen a SINGLE other fz-07 owner at all, seen some fz-09's but no fz-07's so if your at the snake and i see your fz-07 i will be sure to run up screaming and flailing my arms like so...haha NP0eTol.gif

HAHAHA. Yeah, I'll let you know once we get closer to the date. My avatar pic is from Mulholland.  :D

Instagram: @meekmade | You don't need to flat foot a bike to ride it.

• 5 weeks later...
belated: WELCOME, lets get a so-cal FZ ride going soon!
I'm down! San Fernando valley ride needs to happen! 

Welcome! I'm so jealous of you Cali riders! Beautiful weather and great roads. Florida roads bore the crap outta me! lol But atleast I get to ride almost year round.

Guest daufcguy
Welcome! I'm so jealous of you Cali riders! Beautiful weather and great roads. Florida roads bore the crap outta me! lol But atleast I get to ride almost year round.
yeah, agreed, i've been to florida in the winter, the roads are nothing to write home about but that december to february weather is absolutely perfect for riding. I have an issue of roadrunner lying around somewhere that has an article about a guy who took a 5 day long trip through the florida panhandle, it look liked some interesting roads, if I can find it, ill send you a scan so you can check it out.

Archived