The MT-07 Forum

The Unofficial FZ-07 meet-up/Research group

fromthecage

• 2 weeks later...

me and @brochacho are planning on a long ride on sunday no particular destination. so all my GA riders are welcome to join we will leaving the east side of cov/conyers around 11ish and riding as long as we can and as far as we can

Weather looks really good in Atlanta area this weekend, low 60's for Sunday. I'm going to try and get out, but will be in the north Atlanta area, Cobb/Paulding county.

Weather looks really good in Atlanta area this weekend, low 60's for Sunday. I'm going to try and get out, but will be in the north Atlanta area, Cobb/Paulding county.
let me know if you want to meet up

I'm going to stay around my area today, just had a cortisone shot in my wrist friday, so don't know what kind of endurance I'll have. We'll have to get together some time, the prime riding season is almost upon us now. I usually split my riding time between FZ and my husky.

[video src=http://youtu.be/nPkeyby5R3s]

april 25th chas on two wheels big meet up happening , would be nice to have a few fz owners there

• 3 weeks later...

might ride today ... but i know i should be riding next sunday 65+ and sunny .
let me know if you guys want to meet up

I took my girlfriend out for a quick ride today. A bit cold and damp, but West Egg was worth it. I'm down for a ride next weekend, she'll be out of town!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

haha yeah that was me. Great time with great people. Cant wait to be up there in Atlanta for the big meet up! Yall better be there!

haha yeah that was me. Great time with great people. Cant wait to be up there in Atlanta for the big meet up! Yall better be there! 

i plan on it.

anybody getting out tomorrow after work. wouldn't mind a quick meet up somewhere supposed to be 85 as a high. im off tomorrow but i know most aren't.

fromthecage

I might have to get out for a while before the big meet, been riding close to home as I've been super busy lately.

• 3 weeks later...

Well guys I'm not going to make it to the meet. Low sided her last night and got banged up pretty bad. But there is always next year.

Well guys I'm not going to make it to the meet. Low sided her last night and got banged up pretty bad. But there is always next year.
THAT SUCKS! for the bike , you , and the meet. was looking forward to punching you in the face... i mean shaking your hand lol.. heal up sir well catch you on the official GA FZ OWNERS MEETUP.. i dont know if thats a thing yet

Archived