The MT-07 Forum

The Unofficial FZ-07 meet-up/Research group

fromthecage

It was a lot of fun meeting a couple of you guys tonight and getting to talk about the FZ-07. Hope to see a few of you guys soon and get some miles in. 

Ah yes, so funny story..... Evidently the Plaza parking garage sensors don't pick up a motorcycle. Needless to say, I couldn't get out of the parking garage. A security guard was nice enough to open the gate and let me out which means...... FREE PARKING! Hooray for riding motorcycles!

• Premium Member

Haha, no one rode to the research group I did for the FZ. Glad you guys were able to stay connected. All the guys in my group but one left right when it was over... so I was only able to make one connection.

Thanks for the reminder.. I think I'll hit him up and see if he'll join the forum.

Instagram: @meekmade | You don't need to flat foot a bike to ride it.

no pictures, all but three of us left fairly quickly when it was over. me, @fromthecage, and @p0k3yiii stayed and talked freezing haha

@motomeek I rode there, but it was rainy and cold that night so I wasn't expecting everyone else to. There were a couple of us that talked a bit, but @p0k3yiii and @Frosty and I talked a good while afterwards.
Not sure about any riding this weekend, but I'll let you know if I do.

yea this weekend is going to be colder than forecasted like today
swore i saw it would be in rhe 60s this weekend i doubt it at ths rate

I rode down from jacksonville, 5 and a half hours, then got caught in West Palm Beach traffic. I made it to the plaza at 6:45, and was told it was too late :-\\ i made it home soakin wet and freezin at 2:15 this morning :-(
I was excited to meet and talk bikes

87' Honda VFR 700 F2 (sold)
03' Honda CBR F4I (donated)
05' Yamaha R1 (sold)
15' FZ-o7

Nobody rode bikes there cuz it was raining and freezing cold duh. Also the research people didn't care about seeing our bikes...they wanted our Opinion of the bikes

me and travis are meeting at Mountain motorsports in conyers today to get the recall done then go ride around. anyone else wanting to get out is welcome to join will be there about 12ish today... sorry for late notice just ind of threw it together last night!

me and @brochacho had a great time today! did about 200 miles if we did the math correctly. 90% back country roads scaring cows and what not. stopped and got a bite to eat then it was pedal to the medal till we got home . met a guy with a fz-09 at MM and hes game to ride with us next time.IMG_20150117_164246_zps3bfb9795.jpgIMG_20150117_154101_zps2c4ff7d0.jpgIMG_20150117_131744_zps2cbc1051.jpg

Archived