The MT-07 Forum

Display Temperature Change (Fº to Cº)

carjim18

Hi Guys,

I have a problem with my display temperature (Air and Oil), it only shows Fº (Fahrenheit) but in my country, we use the Cº (Celsius) and i'm having a hard time calculating, do you know how to switch from  Fº to Cº, I already changed Miles to kilometers so I assume the temperature can be changed too.

Many thanks!

Have same problem here, i triple checked owners manual and it seems there is no way to change from F° to C° hopefully some forum member will let us know if this is doable.

• Premium Member
hippiebikerchick

I would hope that when you switched from miles to kilometers the temperature units would change as well. If that isn't the case maybe some of our Canadians members will be able to help you.

Illegitimi non carborundum

• Global Moderator

I just checked mine and the temperature stays in Fahrenheit when I change it to metric. Everything else changes (fuel economy, speed and distances). Fortunately I am not very familiar with centigrade temperatures, but it seems odd it does not change too.

rotaryryan24
Hi Guys, 
I have a problem with my display temperature (Air and Oil), it only shows Fº (Fahrenheit) but in my country, we use the Cº (Celsius) and i'm having a hard time calculating, do you know how to switch from  Fº to Cº, I already changed Miles to kilometers so I assume the temperature can be changed too.

Many thanks!

I think you might be stuck with it, I have also looked at the service manual. It doesn't show anything about changing the temp display. Sorry.

You do or don't
Then your dead.

To order a tail tidy click
One-off-fabrication.myshopify.com

It may not be reading outside temp wile ruining as according
to the service manual it reads intake temp that is used by
the ecu to set the fuel mix and not quite the same thing as
outside temp though it should be close after the bike as sat
overnight. On UK bikes we can change from MPH to KPH and have
3 types MPG, KM/L, L/100KM, of fuel usage but cant see a
way to change from C to F. Mine a UK bike as temp in C but
no way to change it.

Thanks for all the answers, it seem that I'll be stock with the Fahrenheit... is not so bad but it would have been nice to have on Celsius and give the temperature display some more use.

Cheers guys

Archived