The MT-07 Forum

New Rider from Sunny San Diego!

scobiwonkenobi

scobiwonkenobi

Scobiwon here! Greetings all! Lurker on here since August while I was deciding on what kind of bike I was going to invest in. 
Thanks to everyone for being so awesome here - really helped in making the decision to buy my FZ-07.
Delivered Sept. 15 and have had a sh*t eating grin on my face ever since  :D.

CAM00069_picmonkeyed.jpg
Only mods so far have been to remove the front reflectors. White reflective rim tape coming soon.
Nice to meet everyone!

2015 FZ-07 # 468

• Premium Member
hippiebikerchick

Welcome scobiwonkenobi! Nice bike, you make the right choice. Any mods yet? And, yeah, this bike tends to do that to our faces!  8-)

Illegitimi non carborundum

scobiwonkenobi

Thank you! No serious mods as of yet - but will visually catalog the upcoming changes =)

2015 FZ-07 # 468

• Premium Member

Welcome! Where in SD are you located? Seems to be a few people in your area.

Instagram: @meekmade | You don't need to flat foot a bike to ride it.

scobiwonkenobi

Center of the city actually - near downtown. I think rotaryryan is from around here right?

2015 FZ-07 # 468

Center of the city actually - near downtown. I think rotaryryan is from around here right?

Yeah I'm about 45 miles east of downtown. There is a thread going about doing a ride to Julian, but we're waiting for the temps to rise a little.

You do or don't
Then your dead.

To order a tail tidy click
One-off-fabrication.myshopify.com

scobiwonkenobi

Nice! you can count me in for that ride when it happens. Do you commute into the city regularly?

2015 FZ-07 # 468

About 90% of the year I commute on my bike into el cajon. When it's super foggy, raining, snowing, or really strong winds I'll drive my truck.

You do or don't
Then your dead.

To order a tail tidy click
One-off-fabrication.myshopify.com

• Premium Member

Nice! How long have you been riding for? Always looking to meet bike friends since I just got started--let me know if you're interested in meeting up and chatting

scobiwonkenobi

Been riding since September - got a hair under 2000 miles on my bike - totally down to meet up and take a ride. I'll pm you contact info, thanks for reaching out!

2015 FZ-07 # 468

scobiwonkenobi

In a twist of horrible fate my one buddy who rides was in a terrible accident 3 days after my bike came home - he'll be recovered enough to ride again hopefully in mid Feb :/ So it's been solo riding ever since. Can't wait for his new bike though!

2015 FZ-07 # 468

• 1 month later...

Archived