The MT-07 Forum

Is it bad suffering from withdrawals from ridding your fz07?

andistyr

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
fooschnickens

Finally sated my withdrawal symptoms by riding the past two days. Absolutely gorgeous weather though it's supposed to get nasty again this week. :(

• Premium Member
belleau1977

My turn to chme in here on this thread. You all have got nothing on me as far as having to wait to ride your bikes. I got to Spain on a 15 month short tour in May and I knew as soon as I got here I was getting a new bike which about a month here I learned of the FZ-07. I test rode it in November when I went home for a month and since then I have very impatiently been waiting since then to get home this early fall so I can buy a brand new one. Good news though for me is unlike everyone else who orders parts for there bike and waits I'm going to have my bike fully customized about the night I bring it home since I'm going to have all my parts ordered and waiting before I get home. Exhaust, sliders, screen, custom seat, levers, tail tidy, etc all will be at home waiting to be intsatlled as soon as I get it home. The dealership in St. Charles, MO knows I plan on buying the bike within a month or two out from getting back. So yes I'm dying to ride the FZ-07 myself also. Here in Sevilla Spain they have the MT-07 which I've sat on several times now since it's as close to the FZ as I can get. Charcoal grey is the color I want also. Also I plan on buying a second set of plastics in red for the tank and tail so I can paint the rear red since it finishes the bike off more. End goal would be to find a place that does graphics like the French website AD Koncepts does but in the USA. I really want a custom racing look for the FZ-07.

• Premium Member

Here in the Detroit area we snuck up into low 40's for a few minutes this last Sat & Sun... Took advantage of the hint of springtime and rode both days, drenching every inch of my nice clean bike with dirty salty road water. Just enough drive time to REALLY feel the withdrawals! Saw that Wednesday should be in the 50's, so my first priority at work today (Monday) was to request Wed off as a vacation day. A whole day of sunshine and dodging potholes - can't wait!!!

It's good to not be alone jonesing to get back on the fz7! It's slowly been warming in columbus. Teusday will be 50 and rain..... And then, Wednesday, Thursday sunny and 50s!! I am off work all week and the bike will be ready to ride when the sun comes up on weds. Hell, it's 4am the day before and I can't sleep because I'm so stoked!

Guest Ralph

Daffodils are out at the side of the roads near me that means spring
is sprung, and the Round Britain Rally starts in 18 days so the miles
will start to mount.

Archived