The MT-07 Forum

What did you get for X-MAS!!!

schalicke

• Premium Member
hippiebikerchick

That link didn't work for me.   :(

Illegitimi non carborundum

• Global Moderator

I got LED turns signals, all the stuff needed to install them (wiring harness and flasher relay), a radiator guard and a transitions visor. I posted photos in the what did you do to your bike today thread already.

795193170ce55e4b828819876980c597.jpg
Got me some new welding leathers,
some Renthal ultra low rise bars,
and a fz07 service manual. :) :)

You do or don't
Then your dead.

To order a tail tidy click
One-off-fabrication.myshopify.com

Guest August BB

I got a few thermal shirts and pants (for under my riding gear), regular shirts and even more shirts. I already opened my main Christmas presents a week ago which were the white fz07 body plastics and a belly pan. My wife got an iphone 6, motorcycle jacket, pants, and a new helmet.  I think she made out better than me.

Here is my wife's helmet and leather jacket:

powder.jpg

Ok.. I'll be the first one to post a non-bike related thing.. I got a bunch of stuff but I think the coolest thing I got was this..

WyPQgwxl.jpg

A Lego Millennium Falcon.. If you guys didn't know, I am also a huge Lego maniac.. I got this set un-opened and after contemplating whether or not to open it or keep it in the box mint, I decided realistically, I am never going to sell this thing just because it is so darn cool, so I built it. I had it built in about three hours including a break for dinner.

ZWLPsPhl.jpg

Don't judge me..  :-/

Ok.. I'll be the first one to post a non-bike related thing.. I got a bunch of stuff but I think the coolest thing I got was this.. 
WyPQgwxl.jpg

A Lego Millennium Falcon.. If you guys didn't know, I am also a huge Lego maniac.. I got this set un-opened and after contemplating whether or not to open it or keep it in the box mint, I decided realistically, I am never going to sell this thing just because it is so darn cool, so I built it. I had it built in about three hours including a break for dinner.

ZWLPsPhl.jpg

I just say the Lego's are for my kids.  :)

WyPQgwxl.jpg

ZWLPsPhl.jpg

I just say the Lego's are for my kids.  :) 

I don't have kids to be able to say that. Haha

• Premium Member

Panzer716 - I too am a fan of the Lego products. I remember when a friend got the falcon when we were kids. I would so love to do that again. I have kids but when Legos come into the house I am the fanatic that puts them together (and usually the one that buys them in the first place). 

I got the yoshi exhaust and the Givi windscreen both installed before Christmas though. It was sunny and 55 yesterday in ATL so my son and I had a nice brisk ride and it was awesome!

-OS

Someone on the sea front had a good present today, a aerobatic demo
by a Russian Yak 52 by the look of it, flown by someone that knew what
he was about, how a engine can produce so much power at such low revs
is hard to believe the thing seemed to be flying on tick over, he few
off waving is wings to say good by and all the village got to share
if they were watching.

rubberbandman72

Got a new Bell helmet and $100 for bike stuff. Picked up a new Dainese Air-Frame jacket and some bar end mirrors this morning. Also ordered a transitions visor for my helmet. Woohoo!! Now I wait for spring...

Archived