The MT-07 Forum

New member from central California

maybe07

• Premium Member

I’m from central California, just south of Fresno. I’m planning to get a new bike sometime after February 2015, and the FZ-07 is my first choice. I just visited a dealer in Visalia, California on December 23, and the sticker price was over $8500! There’s a chance that I might pick another bike if I get a good bargain, but the FZ-07 is the one I want.

I’ve been riding a Honda CBR250R for two years, and had a fun trip to the World Superbike race in Laguna Seca near Monterey last July. This forum has already been a big help.

• Global Moderator

Welcome to the forum. Hopefully you can get a better price after the bike has been out a little longer. If you do get an FZ-07 you are going tho love it. Keep us posted on your decision and feel free to ask questions.

• Premium Member
hippiebikerchick

Welcome maybe07! Sticker price or OTD price? If sticker, go someplace else. If OTD it sounds reasonable for California. (I'm in the SF bay area) Glad you joined our little group.

Illegitimi non carborundum

• Global Moderator

Hey @maybe07, welcome, great to have you here. I wouldn't settle for anything but a FZ-07. These are great bikes and totally worth whatever you pay. It would hurt to shop around a bit and see if you can get a better price. I am sure other Ca folks can chip in.

I got mine from Moterey Powersports for $8,100 OTD including delivery to my house in San Jose. I know some people on this forum also got theirs for that price at Berkeley Yamaha.

• Premium Member
I got mine from Moterey Powersports for $8,100 OTD including delivery to my house in San Jose. I know some people on this forum also got theirs for that price at Berkeley Yamaha.
Thanks, that's a big help. I wouldn't mind taking Amtrak up to the Bay Area and riding the bike back.

Archived