The MT-07 Forum

Windscreen

I’m looking for windscreen recommendations, i’d prefer a nice sleek design not too big just something to have and go with the flow of the bike.

Flatlander
On 6/16/2024 at 1:12 PM, logank said:

I’m looking for windscreen recommendations, i’d prefer a nice sleek design not too big just something to have and go with the flow of the bike.

I bought one of these off of Amazon. Doesn’t really do much but it does kinda keep the bugs off the back of the dash.IMG_6448.png.4bae1c77ff55cfbba91794e1590ec344.png

Flatlander

I also bought the American Cycle V stream. It does a decent job of getting the air off your chest but tends to concentrate it on your helmet.

Im planning to add a puig clip on visor to kick the air over my helmet.

i rode in Kansas so some kind of wind protection is a must on longer rides.

image.jpg

Nucking Foob

You can buy that little windscreen on AliExpress for a few bucks.

Edited by Nucking Foob

12 hours ago, Royales83 said:

20$ on Aliexpress

PXL_20240612_225222424.MP~2.jpg

I love your bike lol, is there anyway you think you could find a link to that windscreen for me? and that headlight looks beautiful, i’m planning on buying the same one. 

Royales83

@logank Thank you ☺️

Here's for the windscreen and the headlight. Be careful to choose the right year, mine is a 2015. Headlight is a no brainer, it is so much brigther than stock or LED bulb only.  

• Like 1

clinical

I recently bought this PUIG windscreen: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00L28RHU0?psc=1&ref=ppx_yo2ov_dt_b_product_details

I wasn't happy with the quality i wish I went with a cheapo one.  The well nuts it came with were a little small and when tightened pulled through the bracket the windscreen came with.  I ended up improvising using some faring speed fasteners (clip nuts), which worked very well.   Happy with the windscreen and look when installed but if I pay $100 for a piece of plastic and a bracket, it better install without me rifling through my parts bin.

On 6/20/2024 at 12:08 PM, Royales83 said:

@logank Thank you ☺️

Here's for the windscreen and the headlight. Be careful to choose the right year, mine is a 2015. Headlight is a no brainer, it is so much brigther than stock or LED bulb only.  

just went to order the windscreen but unfortunately they’re out of stock for my year rn, rode for the first time on the highway today and i felt like i was being thrown around like a football, does the windscreen actually help much in your opinion?

Royales83

@logank there is many other seller with the same model on Aliexpress.

But it won't change much for the wind. It's mostly for the look. If you really want to deflect the wind you'll have to get one like @Flatlander posted above.