The MT-07 Forum

German MT-07

baraban

rubberbandman72

The bike looks great! The red spring is a nice touch and the seat looks nice and comfy. Nice job! Which bars are you using? They look nice and low.

rubberbandman72

Thanks for the info, baraban. I've been checking out alot of bars and I like the look of the LSL. Both the way it looks on the bike and it also looks like a comfortable riding position.

• Premium Member
hippiebikerchick

@baraban your bike is stunningly gorgeous! If that was available in the US I would have chosen it in a heartbeat! I really don't care for the blurple wheels and frame.

Illegitimi non carborundum

• Premium Member
crazycracka501
The bike looks great! The red spring is a nice touch and the seat looks nice and comfy. Nice job! Which bars are you using? They look nice and low.
So what you're really trying to say is "Nice".  Lol

Make it stop!....Now make it go faster!

I like the rearset and blackening that framing piece that comes up from the brake towards the seat.

My bike history
-----------------
82 VT-500 Ascot
86 VFR Interceptor
04 MV Agusta F4 Brutale S (750)
10 Street Triple R
15 FZ-07 (arrived 12/6/2015)!!

• 1 month later...

Wow, some awesome accessories in this post that I might like to try. I like the mirrors you have and I like the look of that matte grey vinyl wrap. Very nice looking bike. Do the small windscreens work well? I've been thinking of picking one up but I don't want a big one but if they don't really do anything beside cosmetic change I don't really want to invest because I do like the bike looking as naked as possible.

• Global Moderator

I have the OEM front cowl. It does nothing to the airflow. I just got it because I think it makes the front look more finished.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

. Wow you have a great eye and taste for modifying your bike. I really like that wind screen/front cowel.
How hard is it to change out the handlebars? I seen a video where the guy had to drill a couple of holes and it looks like such a tedious job.

Again, great looking bike

• Premium Member
snowdriftless

I too like the bar end mirrors. I can never seem to get mine right. Might be looking at a bar end set soon.

P1: Vice? I have no vice, I'm as pure as the driven snow!
P2: Yeah but you've been drifting

All the gear all the time!

• 2 weeks later...
purplehayes

sweet looking bike man...gives us all something to shoot for! if you could share with us where you got those front turn signals...I would like something like that for my bike!

• 1 month later...

Hi Folks,

just returned home! 6000 Kilometers in 12 days with the fz07 from Germany to Northcape and then back through russia to Finland.

20150507_142158%20-%20Kopie.jpg

Karte.JPG

Cheers

• Premium Member

how was the ride? any complaints or issues with that much weight?

BTW the bike looks awesome!!!!!

• Global Moderator

WOAAAAHH ! Most definitely need a rider report here. I want to read all about your adventures  ::)

Welcome! Nice bike, awesome seats! If I had a seat done I would want either this or my German family crest on my seat. If he can do this the family crest is no problem.

[attachment id=401" thumbnail="1]

Beemer

• 3 weeks later...

Archived