The MT-07 Forum

FZ-7 Owners in Atlanta & Hollywood, FL get paid $150

dorene

Just signed up in Atlanta myself!

As an FYI for ATL people, it's in the Buckhead area at 6, so traffic is going to be... hairy.

Still need a few more so don't let traffic detour you.  $150.00 to talk about your bike...cool.  You sit around and talk for free ususally.  Unless you are beer drinkers and then that is another story. 

I will be there in Hollywood, lord willing and the creek dont rise. Its sure gonna be a good ride, I looked on Mapquest and the venue is 339.86 miles from my home. P-)

87' Honda VFR 700 F2 (sold)
03' Honda CBR F4I (donated)
05' Yamaha R1 (sold)
15' FZ-o7

2wheels4life

Signed up for Hollywood today. Riding down from north Tampa around 300 miles. 1st overnight trip since I got my bike. Should be most triumphant!!

I missed out on this when they contacted me in a letter lol, i heard its legit so do it if you can!!!! Easy money and some good times with other riders

2015 Pearl White FZ-07
"such a torky lil guy"

I did this in California. I was very skeptical but it LEGIT!! 2 hours and get paid. It's actually cool to attend as well and see other bikes and other peoples perspective

Thanks so much glad you enjoyed it.  Still short in Hollywood Thursday night.  The Florida guys don't know what they are missing. 

Dorene

Good stuff. Only 4 of us at the 6pm time, but there seemed to be more at 8pm, maybe 09'ers. Time flew by, wasn't a drag, but not as interesting as I thought it might be. We just talked about the 07, I was hoping for sneak peeks of future bikes, what we thought of them. Still, good group, good guys, glad I did it.

It was a great time but....

Pardon the tin foil hat. I saw David at the Miami motorcycle show wearing a Kawasaki reps Jacket (ie the uniform that all of the kawai employees were wearing)...Weird...

It was a great time but.... 
Pardon the tin foil hat. I saw David at the Miami motorcycle show wearing a Kawasaki reps Jacket (ie the uniform that all of the kawai employees were wearing)...Weird...
Aha! Opposition research? Expect to see an FZ-07-type offering from Team Green soon. 

Archived